Reviews for A little piece of Heaven
wasilabbas11 chapter 21 . 11/23/2022
Ok bro, there’s a limit to everything. Ichigo is such a b!tch. Every little thing somehow scares him now. Also, why is he so dumb? Even a child has better critical thinking skills than him. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was actually an Ichigo bashing fic.
wasilabbas11 chapter 9 . 11/22/2022
Why is Ichigo so dumb? No way a normal person can be this slow
mspears3175 chapter 28 . 11/15/2022
ok that was just angsty bullshit! There was really no reason for students to be in the living world, let alone for Ichigo to kill them
I-Nex-I chapter 10 . 7/19/2022
God I love Aizen
Chaotiquill chapter 51 . 7/13/2022
Hey dude. How are you doing? I'm just writing this here review to let you know I still think about your story a lot. I've noticed you haven't been online as much, at least as far as I can tell, so I just wanted to share a little wordvomit in case you come by and see it. I honestly think this is one of the best Bleach fanfics in existence, and definitely my favourite on this website. I'm outraged that TvTropes doesn't have a page on it tbh, but I'm too lazy to write one up myself I guess. Anyway, I happened upon your Reddit profile, and saw your concerns about plotholes and rewriting earlier chapters. I know that to you I'm just some random dude on the internet, but for what it's worth I don't much care if it DOES have plotholes. they can't be that SoD breaking if I didn't notice them, and you can excuse a lot with Narrative Tension and Drama. The progression and characters in this thing are amazing, and few Bleach stories have as much, heh, soul put into them, if you'll pardon the pun, so I honestly wouldn't worry about it too much. I say write as you want! It's better and more internally consistent than most contemporary fantasy anyway, haha. I'd also like to mention that I really like that the Bleach metaphysics revolve around chains so much in your story (it makes so much SENSE) and that the Hell-Arc was absolutely fucking badass. It left me hyped to the gills for the next arc, and Ichigo's 'recovery' in Soul Society delivered on it pretty well. I'm still looking forward to his future shenanigans.

Anyway, I hope life's treating you well. I'll await your next chapter with a smile; Ichigo will have his little piece of Heaven yet, I just know it.
Mugetsu engutsu chapter 4 . 1/13/2022
Bro did you have to kill kazumi I was shipping her and Ichigo so hard
biob1 chapter 33 . 12/26/2021
You say it will make sense but nothing has made sense so far you keep retconning things you did in earlier chapters. That reiryoku domination ability was already done in another chapter and it was like he just forgot about it. He even trained in it for goodness sake when he was stuck in that prison. The sudden scene skips may feel artsy but in actuality they are just adding more frustration. I thought you were building to something but it just seems like you forgot what he already accomplished wasn't he getting better in kido and controlling his reiryoku out put. Does he still need the seals or is he past that. This constant gatekeeping of your character to extend the story is frustrating to me. It is even more frustrating when we are told the character is not ready for something when we have literally seen him not only do it before but practice it. Oh he is meeting with aizen when aizen could easily kill him how edgy! Please stop focusing on how "shocking" the story is and for once just think about making it entertaining. You can't just focus on building up some "shocking revalation" you need to give the reader a reason to stick around.
biob1 chapter 29 . 12/25/2021
Angst doesn"t automatically make your story good. All of this angst has actually slowed it down.
biob1 chapter 28 . 12/25/2021
Well it seems like you want to make him jn to a whiny brat.
It just seems you soend more time giving him trauma to push than you do him actually getting stronger
biob1 chapter 4 . 12/24/2021
Pretty cliche but acceptable I guess.
IcePhenex chapter 51 . 12/12/2021
Well crap, a good story left to the dust. Not many good Bleach fics left.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/2/2021
Spent my Saturday reading this story and it was amazing :) Thank you for such a saga!
purplest chapter 51 . 9/24/2021
I was really liking the story, shame it had to end here
Pyroclastic flow chapter 51 . 8/14/2021
I don't think that you got back to your two-week schedule lol

Interesting story though.
ijustwanttodestroy chapter 4 . 6/23/2021
“ The only thing you need to do is to start enjoying the killing. You don't want to? No worries, I can enjoy it even for you.”

Ive been trying to look for bleach fics... glad i found this story. Im only at ch4 but would like to send my gratitude for your hardwork (its so long!). The story beats are so engaging. Its one of the most fucked up fics ive ever read. I rly did not expect kazumi dying that was insane. I love how ichigo is literally going thru the shredder and how everyone around him, in their own way, is trying to use him for their own benefit... INCLUDING his hollow. Fucked up. So good. Thank you, I will thoroughly enjoy this one.