Reviews for Missing Moments: A Tryptic
anidala75 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
that is even cooler than the last chapter, please keep writing!
anidala75 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
hahahahaha...that's so cool!
ambre chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
I hope to read more from you. Good chapter.
froovygirl chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Oh, this made me ache for both of them. As Anakin said when Padme told him the news, "This is a happy moment," but that's pretty much the extent of the time he had to enjoy it.

And, with SW being SW, there was so much unexplored territory regarding his emotions as he faced his wife's imminent death. This story is one of those wonderful things that helps bridge that gap, so thank you for writing it!

I hope to read more from you. :)
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Any other night, indeed. Bad Ani, running from your problems is not the Jedi Way, but setting them aside for your wife is hopelessly romantic. I think Anakin makes the perfect husband. This was wonderfully heartwarming.
ambre chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
i love it , it's adorable
ambre chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
great chapter
Diz chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That was lovely!
Nowa1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Sweet!
Akiko88 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Hello to you!
Wow, this is really beautiful...you described this moment wonderfully...
And if your next chapters will be as good as this one, I can't wait to read more :-)
And I love these "missing moments" stories ;-)
Hope to see you soon,
Bye bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I loved it:)
froovygirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was incredibly sweet. Since we didn't get enough of scenarios like this in ROTS (my opinion, of course), any new snippet is welcome. You captured Padme's anticipation so well, then Ani's confusion and ardent care toward his wife. The "on any other night" theme carried throughout the piece very well.

This was lovely. Thanks, and I hope to read more!
sharp52092 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013