Reviews for Odds and Ends
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Ok, this made me hate Cardin just a bit more, but it made me love Velvet and Blake a lot more. Fair trade. LOL

So, we have Velvet letting out her pent-up feelings, frustrations and her sorrows in general for being treated like dirt for simply being a Faunus, and of course, Team RWBY's own kitten comes up to Velvet to give her a shoulder to cry on, and an offer of friendship. *A*

That gesture by Blake was so sweet, and I like how she let Velvet in on her secret, her Faunus heritage. That took guts, but really, I would expect nothing less from Blake. She's just awesome like that. :3

Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 11/1/2014

This was pretty adorable. :3

Ruby and Weiss, their relationship established...but they haven't shared their 1st Kiss yet because of pesky interruptions. (Facepalm) Poor, poor li'l lovebirds. XD

So, they go on a date, and it was fun, cute and just relaxing. :3 Dat smooch on the Ferris Wheel, overlooking the sunset. *3* So lovely. :3

Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 11/1/2014

Yes. Yes! Yeees!

This chapter here...wow.

This was beautiful. *O*

So, it all starts innocently and funny enough, with Team RWBY going to one of Weiss' cabins...but then, Ruby has a bad accident after thinking about her mom. Damn! D:

But hey, her beloved big sister is there to pick her up and dash miles in order to save her. That was so sweet, when Yang shone light and warmth in Ruby's darkest hour. *O*

And then, after Ruby wakes up...she thanks her savior in the most beautiful of ways: a kiss, and a heartwarming confession. :'3 Beautiful.

Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Ok, this chapter here was pretty badass in the opening, and then, adorable after Yang and Ruby got back up. LOL

Those sisters, I swear. They're gonna be the end of Weiss, and Hell, they even got Blake to jump in. XD A muddy group hug on Weiss. D'awwww! *W*

Good work!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Tear of Light chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Group muddy hug for the win! XD
Sahqo Med Peytte chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Well i liked this chapter even though it was short and not really blake/weiss focused. Nice work and looking forward to more.
Tear of Light chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I was really worried about Ruby for a moment, but then Yang swooped in and I knew everything would be alright. Gosh, these sisters are really awesome. I love them both! :)
A-rav chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Great as usual, you've really been doing great stuff with RWBY Relationship Week and the pairs you've been getting.
SOVIETxEAGLE chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Cute! Keep it up! :D
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Awwwww. Cute and adorable. :)
Sahqo Med Peytte chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Well now I am happy you got Ruby an Weiss as well. They are just so cute.
SOVIETxEAGLE chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aww...so cute. :P I liked it. :)
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Awww Velvet! :( I just want to hug her and punch Cardin into oblivion! Grrr. *hugs Velvet* I'm glad Blake was there for her.

I'm not sure what you didn't like about this chapter, but aside from some minor spelling errors (which is a common plague that affects all writers), I thought this chapter was wonderful. :) Keep up the great work!
A-rav chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was great man! You did an awesome job with this story I can't wait to see what other pairs you get for this week.