Reviews for Young Lord
Tychon chapter 2 . 10/6
I think I can agree with everyone on the fact that this was a great update. I also think that it needs to update quicker, too, as the nigh-on four years it took is around three-and-a-half too many.
engel17white chapter 2 . 9/29
Interesting story
I wonder which of these women will be his first lover
Cyrusdossou chapter 2 . 9/26
Interesting story. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 2 . 9/23
A very interesting story here so far!
fresh prince1 chapter 2 . 9/8
hope you update this story.
Viper8784 chapter 2 . 8/22
Plz update
Cynaotic chapter 2 . 7/4
Wut did I just read... o.0
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 2 . 6/3
Any ideas as to when you'll next be updating?
Wow, one of the best Harry characters I read in a fiction. With Voldemorts memories, not too dark or blind hate, sees things as they really are, isn't shy about using 'dark arts' or killing. And 'friendly' with Bella. Perfect.
Too bad there is just one more chapter for me to read...
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 5/22
Interesting start
John Therion chapter 2 . 4/26
Interesting start and I look forward to seeing more. But, spelling. "bread" instead of "breed" (which is just hilarious), and repeated use "killer curse" when it is "killing curse", also it should be "Madam Malkin".
Frosten chapter 2 . 4/21
This story is really good. Definitely one of the best dark Harry Potter stories I've read. Especially the way you twisted the story around. Can't wait for your update.
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 4/17
I hope you will continue this story
Blazeb79 chapter 2 . 4/11
These summary interested me but after these 2 chapters you have my attention.
daniel2610994 chapter 2 . 4/9
Holly shit this is an amazing story and it can only get better with each chapter, and I love it because harry is not thw typical dark lord that want to kill everyone just because he can, no harry will kill them but with a reason or purpose, also the fact that bella got so jealous that the window couldn't stand her righteous female fury and got destroyed :v that was kinda cute.