Reviews for To Thaw a Heart
It's great! Touching and sweet. :3
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Great fic :)
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I love the pairing. I wonder when Ana would learn Elsa has a boyfriend in this AU.
gwen of masbolle chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Aw, cute
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Lovely Jelsa piece! I found this ship on YouTube and, though I'd never watched Rise of the Guardians, I still shipped it XD

I loved the dancing scene, and the idea that Elsa couldn't see Jack until she embraced her ice powers and opened herself. Beautiful. Thanks for the great story! :)
MayContainHyjinks chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Dear Author,

Thanks for the warm fuzzies! I really enjoyed the story.
-Hyjinks
KMH1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
super cute, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO GOOD I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SO SWEET AND SO HAPPY AND YOU JUST MADE ME SOOOOOO HAAAPPPLPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY

Thanks for the read! I appreciate it!

-Blaze
scryoko chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I love this! :) Thanks for sharing!
birdywings chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I am so awestruck that i cant even form a coherent review so I'll just leave the one word I can say; BRAVO.
x-mariaa chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Aw, this was really cute. I wish you would've made it into a long story rather than a one shot.
hartxfriar chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Oh my god. I can't put into words how amazing this is. Really, speechless at JackElsa. Never considered it before though, surprisingly!
Thank you for this!
Bethany Tucker chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This is quite literally the most AMAZING Jelsa story I have ever read. I adore it!
Fed-Ex we ship you and you chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I cried internally. cant cry over stories, but I loved it enough to cry on the inside. Which is rare.
TYP340T4RD1S chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I want to hug this fanfiction.