Reviews for Adventures on the Friendship Express
Will luna or Celestia find out that sonic is a king
nintendosegahasbrofan chapter 15 . 6/27
Awesome chapter keep it up
Hooray! Your back! I was starting to worry that you would never update this story and leave it unfinished, glad to see it is otherwise! Just one question I need to ask, who is the Arthurian character that Espio is supposed to be in the story? please keep up the good work and keep updating!
Tiger chapter 15 . 6/3
Thank you for the chapter I like It A lot
Rush chapter 14 . 1/4
Woohoo new chapter for the new year! I was worried for a while there. Anyways really enjoyed this chapter. Good music selection as always. I know the world rings were only a gimmick in the black knight game but will they play any role in this little arc? Also will you be including the other knights as well or just the main three? Glad you're continuing this story.
Raindow factory Portel? Plssssss
Tailsmo4ever chapter 14 . 1/2
nice continuation.
TheSilentWarden chapter 1 . 1/2
Thanks for the new chapter I've been waiting to see how they react to sonic technically being royalty. Keep up the good work
Phantom Fan 21 chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
So what's next? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too.
Gardemarine Reyenes chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Okay. To be honest, the problems are the same. Too much attention to the characters of MLP, and too little attention to the characters of Sonic. Mostly talking Sonic and Tails, the others play more the role of the second plan, or a background. But, in the MLP, talk all the mane six, Spike, Cadence, Shining. Ugh. To be honest, I personally would like to fill a muzzle all of them. Always asking something, interesting by something and so on. Not that this is a problem, but this is too much. Dude, this is too much... Pinkie Pie generally want to shoot.

There is a lack of balance between the characters of both universes. You pay too much attention to pony and too little to mobians/Earth. Try to create a balance. Because it's not felt on reading. Less attention pony. Especially to the mane six. Let some of them silent. It will not be a serious problem if they remain silent At least a little bit. Nothing bad will happen. And so ... they just don't stop. Instead of interes, it called an annoyance. This is crossover, and the crossover must keep the balance.

I have already said that the weakest point of the previous story is that it is an adaptation of the game. Here is exactly the same problem. How would you not pretend that you are interested, it is still boring. You know how it ends, and you know what will happen in the final.

Plus all the same. A lot of text and a good description. A good action. In some places appear good dialogue. For the rest, I'm sorry, but ... 6 out of 10.
Christian Wolf27 chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
I hope Sonic & the crew gets more help.
Tailsmo4ever chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
woah, so Erazor Djinn is back from the dead. didn't see that one coming
stankyledeansam chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
is there more
Christian Wolf27 chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
I thought that was a very interesting chapter.
Tailsmo4ever chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
also there was another genie around that sonic would have to race sometimes. i think it was a blue ball. i would think that would be Sonic's Arabian counterpart.