Reviews for A Certain Scientific Familiar
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 15 . 3/6
I’ve never even watched this show before and I love this fic.
yohanl2001 chapter 15 . 1/28
Dude, this history is so good please if you read this think in continue yours histories because are so good, anyway good luck in anything what are you doing right now with your life. :D
Hope you continue in congratulations on being the 3ed best index crossover.
ItzABlueWulf chapter 15 . 1/14
Too bad you left this hanging, this was an interesting story to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2017
Obligatory guiche duel. Meh...
W8W chapter 15 . 8/13/2017
Będzie śmiesznie jak Touma ją dotknie i zniszczy runy jak gdyby nigdy nic.
King of Fans chapter 10 . 7/23/2017
I love the first one. I could actually see all that happing. I can also see Kroko curled up in a ball for 3 days strait after that.
the last three were pretty good I would not mind reading a fanfic like that.
the last one was probably stop because is she were to continue accelerated would of destroyed everything.
King of Fans chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
How dose she know and by the looks like the familiar obedience spell is working.
King of Fans chapter 7 . 7/22/2017
and at the end when the maid considered her love options with Misaka, Kroko woke up from a dream with a screamed as is a new love rival with a better chances then her has just immersed.
King of Fans chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
First of good story.
Second the sword shop oner dose not know a good sword if it bit him and say I am a good sword literally. So good job with accuracy.
Next can't wait to see what Misaka's reaction is when she finds out the sword can use magic.
Finally how did one of her clones make it there.
King of Fans chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
If my math is right Misaka is about a head taller then Louise.
By the way I am surprised that Kirche has not bring up Queen of Tokiwadai yet, but I love the description you gave.
p.s I am sere that with a library of the most powerful magic in the world, the most advised scientist on earth, and a entire city on strange thing, traveling accost dimensions would be easy.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
ok miasma did bring up a interesting question as to how the magic in her mark upgraded her railgun with out it 1/2 way killing her. My theory is that it works similar to accelerate's angel form.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 7/21/2017
Zero mistreat her because she was raised to lock down on them and to get her frustrations out on. Being the last in her class, boiled, no-one believing in her, her sisters sickness and many many more to add to the list. With her last chances being a summoning a familiar and she got a commoner. A perfect way to get her frustration on. All she needed is for Misaka to lift her sports and make her think that she is not a zero at everything, but screwing up.
King of Fans chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Ok will she know of her powers or will see think getting struck by lighting to be gust a dream.
By the way would telling her master about her power would be more beneficial for perfecting both of them and keeping her secret?
Jose19 chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
I want to state this in the story but Magic is well alive in the world of Misaka it is separated by a treaty of sorts between them until the War between them both sides fight with each other for Supremacy.