Reviews for Stingrays & Sexwax
Alinka chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I like it very much, thanks
2mpix.com chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This was sooo very sweet!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Lovely story!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Aww! That was a beautiful story of friendship and romance.
driemygrl chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Loved it, loved the flow and how you got everything in there. And all I be dammed if I didn't tear up at the end a little.
myhubbyissoedward chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Another great story! Loved it !
eliza41 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Just got around to reading this story. It was so good I'm going to read it again. Loved it.
Arabella Prince chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
love it.
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Bee, it w's not a stingray and you know it.
I love bow every moment you took us with them in their love. it w's the greatest fluff.
Warm kisses form Florida.
jterry453 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Loved this!
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Loved, loved, loved this. Good job. Thank you.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
oh how I loved this! it brought happy tears to my eyes. thank you for sharing.
Holidai chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh my goodness, this is the greatest little love story I have ever read! I have no idea how I missed this story but I am super glad I am reading it now. Seriously, I cannot even put into words how much I loved it. Bella asking him out instead of pining and being wimpy? Epic. Freaking finally! I hate stories where they wait, wonder and watch for years as the object of their affection boffs and romances everyone under the sun but them. Edward (who didn't wait and wonder, he had reasons for not approaching) was truly in love with her because he wanted what he believed would make her happiest. That is genuine love! He wasn't surely and bratty and difficult to Jake. This whole story was just, wow, my favorite one-shot love story! I loved, loved, loved it! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us. I love stories that add in not only realistic reactions and emotions but smart ones too - makes for such a delightful read.
slc6548 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Very sweet!
WiltshireGlo chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
What a beautiful story. Thanks for posting.