Reviews for Exposure Therapy
I loved it so much! I will now check out your other stories...
ellembee chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This was lovely. Achingly painful and sweet and sexy and just what I needed after my second viewing of the movie. Thanks for writing this.
Trina chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I really liked this :)
loving-mellark chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
OMG! It was so amazing and utterly hot. I don't even have words describe how beautiful is. Love it so much!
Levi Ackermanz chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Sweet
It's cute but VERY SEXUAL
Prizz chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This is so amazing. Finnick and Johanna are the greatest wingmen. I hoped this was really what happened in the books. This holds so much promise of sneaking and more sex. Please write more Everlark stories!
sixela872 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Excellent story. Love the layered dynamics between katniss and peeta.
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I love this. Beautiful. Simply amazing! Thank you for this.
ClumsyScars chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Love it! Short and sweet .
Amanthya chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
It should have happened like this in the book. For modesty's sake, Collins could have alluded to the sex scene, but it still should have gone like this. Everyone in character,good job!
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh boy,this was good o_O
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This was beautiful. Absolutely spot on perfect. Exactly what I would've loved to see happen in the book. Thank you for writing this!
honeylime chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Wow! I just stumbled on this today, and it was a spectacular surprise. You have a true gift for canon-divergence, and this was perfect. While I'd love for this to go on, you did a wonderful job of pacing and of packing a great deal into a relatively short story. Thanks for sharing this!
tacosandflowers chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
What an excellent and very satisfying story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014