Reviews for Second Nature
yes a sequel !
DragonMouse chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
ooooooooo. That was mean. Good but mean. ( 8
Shanna chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
hmmm, that was a good one. I don't know how you could get a sequel from that but if you write one, I'd love to read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
God that was GOOD!
dakFinv chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
This story was so painful, angst-ridden, and depressing! I loved it! Please write the sequel! Don't keep us waiting! I need to go find another box of tissues...
A. X. Zanier chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Well, dang it girl, you gonna leaving us dangling over the cliff like this forever?

Excellent.
BethCarielle chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Very intense. Sometimes those dark bunnies just won't go away until you write them down, I know, that's where 'Story's End' came from. Nicely, if darkly, done Naomi.

Beth
Lois Lane chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Yes! A sequel would be soo cool!
JParker chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, They can't die! That was a very good story! I am speechless, that was very gooood. I can't want for the second part. Maybe they will live...or it was all a dream...
Disgruntled Peony chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
*squeaks* OK, I said it before, and I'll say it again... this story was evil. Cruel. Torturing. I LOVED IT! And, on a similar note, if you don't write the sequel I will hunt you down and force you to at gunpoint. Or pen-point, mebbe... Beware the dreaded snake-tattoo doodler! :-P Please, please, PLEASE write the sequel!
invisibletitan chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
That was a three Kleenex story. *sob* I would really like to read the sequel that you have in mind.

Titan
Sammie chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
*Sniff...sniff* *Grabs the offered Kleenex* Dang Naomi! All of 'em! Why oh why? This was a very well done fic! And hey...if you can find a way for a sequel...go for it! I would love to read it! :) Keep up the great work! LaterZ!