Reviews for Cow-er Beef-ore Me-at
dudebladeX chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I can see this happening.
This is what you get when you have a good writer...
Or was it a reader with too much free time?
Nah, it's definitely the writer.
Archimedies chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Dont cry! It makes me cry );
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Yang is ever the dramatic one. No one starts a riot quite like her. She's a real firecracker.
HolyOrdersOtaku chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
My love of Shakespeare is only growing alongside my love of RWBY. Alas, poor lungs, I knew them well. I laughed uncontrollably, my good sir/madam. 15/10, would read and laugh again...and again...and maybe even again. Faved.
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This has a 'what the fuck?' ending.
SanguisAnima chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
... Wut.

... Just wondering, will there be a second chapter? Like, maybe for a replacement energy drink that Yang is hiding from the rest of the team?
AmberLilac0602 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHA XDXD XDXDXDXDDXDDXDXD
SilentVex chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Those speeches were so grandiose and over-the-top I just couldn't tear my eyes away - very well written. Then, Yang's thoughts at the end made for a perfect finish, just barely beaten by Weiss. ''EVERY LESBIAN FOR HERSELF'' was pure genius! A great story here!
BabyPuffin chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Lol I was just watching the most recent Rage Quit of FarmFury and Michael started yelling about Blue Cows. Maybe you can make a reference to that video in your next hilarity ensues?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Seriously, please, don't ever stop writing things for RWBY. If it were to become so, then it would be I whom you have offended.

Also I would cry; a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
oh my god that was perfect. When you added lines from Julious Ceaser by Shakespeare replacing ceaser with blue cow I lost it. Thank you
InfinityTempest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
And here I am, way too lazy to log in even though I'm chugging red bull.

At first I was at a loss as to how that movie paired up with this... Interesting movement, but now I see. xP It's strangely more fitting than the Rome AU.

And Yang did go too far... No sex for a year... GEEZ, YANG! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!

P.S;; You spelled 'cheer' wrong in the last few lines of text. Unless it was on purpose, of course.
AfroThunda chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Genius,PURE genius.
CelticPhoenixProductions chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
WHAT DID I JUST READ?
O-O
I don't... I don't even...
*Morgan Freeman, as God, stands from his chair and walks through a door and out if the universe*
yojimbo89 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
... They DO know that Blue Bull has another plant on the other side of Vale right?