Reviews for Twisted Fate
Bonbok chapter 1 . 3/17
Seanthiar chapter 14 . 3/13
Big Logic Failure with Snape - you got him killed and ordered in chapter 10 to burn the body. There was no prisoner Snape to free only ash:

Lord Azkaban quickly spoke to them and they separated Snape from Dumbledore and McGonagall and sucked out his soul while their Lord kept the other two humans at bay. "Set foot on my island again and you won't be making it out of here alive." As the dementors advanced on McGonagall and Dumbledore they quickly apparated away. "Set fire to his body and throw his ashes in the sea." The dementors nodded and took away the corpse of Severus Snape.
Spazzman29 chapter 2 . 2/16
I was going to read this then you changed his name into something really stupid so i can't.
Vampireking40 chapter 30 . 1/30
I wanted to ask this early. What ever happen to Percy Weasley after he took over for Umbridge up until Fudge was taken out and Amellia Bones became Minster of Magic.
Vampireking40 chapter 31 . 1/27
Great story.
Vampireking40 chapter 15 . 1/26
Susan Bones and Daphene Greengrass.
Vampireking40 chapter 14 . 1/26
Well I guess that answer the question as to how Snape is still alive.
Vampireking40 chapter 13 . 1/26
The only part of this chapter I don't understand is the part with Malfoy and Severus. How can Severus attend a meeting if he is dead. He was killed by Dementors on Askaban.
Vampireking40 chapter 12 . 1/26
Another great chapter. This school already sounds better then Hogwarts.
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 1/26
This was another great chapter. What he did to Umbridge is more then she deserves. Madam Bones could be a useful ally if he can get her away from Fudge. Snapes is gone and he deserves what he got. McGonagall is a nice woman and could be useful to him in the future. As for Dumbledor he only wants power and will use anyone to get the power.
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 1/26
That was a great chapter. The whole part of the will and the re-reading of Blacks will was great. The Weasley and Dumbledor got with they both deserve. Hermonie as his slave is awesome she should have never accepted Dumbledors offer to be friends with Harry. Ron is flat broke which he deserves for what he did to Harry. Malfoy got what he deserves.
setokayba2n chapter 31 . 12/15/2016
Not bad but leave a sensation like it need a 'little' more.
chicwowwow chapter 31 . 12/8/2016
man I loved this, what an ending tho.
chicwowwow chapter 31 . 12/8/2016
man I loved this, what an ending tho.
chicwowwow chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
Lee Chan, the love child of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.