Reviews for Gallifreyan Mind Tricks
Lea1985 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Great!
BadBoySyndrome chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Loved this! Especially love the controlling, darker Doctor. Thanks for writing this!
The Doctor chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Would I do that?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I am glad I put on a bit of mood music. Wagner's Pilgrims' Chorus came round in marvelous synchronicity. I deeply appreciate your word play/usage and vocabulary. Anticipate more of your work ;)
Coleycakes3412 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Love it
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
" Well let's just see who eats whom, hmm?" the innuendo was too much for me LOL
Clara's Cascade chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
The most perfect sequel for the first story, you should write more stories set in their timeline.
Coralpotion chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Wow...
I'm actually speechless...
That was... Really... No reallys not the right word... Fan-awesome- tastic!
Really great stuff! Really enjoyed it
mlp fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Very good writing. Good fanfic. make more stories like these!
Laylinka chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I feel so bad I can't give you a review as through and as rewarding as your story is. lol Suffice to say it is flawless and I favorited the 3 of your Clara/11 smut stories. To think there was a day when I didn't ship him with anyone except for Rose. Now I don't mind shipping him with anybody. The Doctor is entitled to all the pleasure the universe has to offer. He is the boss, after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is quite possibly the best written smut I have ever read, you are an amazing writer! So hot.
TheyCallMeASmut chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Ok... Some people are shit at writing smut.

You are not one of those people.

Your Doctor Who smut is amazing, please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Please write more
SaveMeCleverBoy chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
You should write one about the Christmas dinner were they are trying to hide the fact that they want each other from her family (dirty mind, I know, so sorry...) You write the best smut fics on here
Rachel2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Love your work. Look forward to a story or two based on the Christmas special at dinner time. ;) The deleted scene too!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »