Reviews for Of Birthdays and Somedays
True Rarity chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I loved this. A lot. The end kind of surprised me. But this was all just sooo sweeeeet!
Gemmika chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This has to be one of the most adorable things I've ever read! Not only did you capture both of their personalities well, you dealt with a well known problem that they face in a natural and adorable way.
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Ogg not know if Anysia lad or lass, but is Anysia lad, then Ogg know he (if he) know what Ogg mean.
Oiiiiiiii!
huehuehue
*nudge nudge*
*lopsided grin*
*sneer and small head shaking*
Oiiiiygh (that's a noise. not a sexual noise)
*Point from across room, hands around mouth to funnel the yell "feg!"*
etc, etc.
Oh, also *points with both pointer fingers, then flicks them alternatively at the lad*
Yeah, I could've explained that better
Start with one pointing straight up and the other pointing at the lad, then alternate the position, so it's left up right down, then left down right up, then do that full rotation twice a second.
You'll hopefully know what I mean.
Lilly Rae chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
"Way sooner than someday."
Loved that sugar :) this was a superduper cute fic. Believable and fun and I loved it :)
Did I mention I loved it?
fatyellowrat chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Loved this sorry!
A-Dream's-Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I've said it before, but I'm just going to say it again. I'm in love with your writing. Not only am I a huge fan of this pairing, but the way you depict them is utterly perfect. So believable and so easy to love.
denoodled chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh my, it was just so adorable! It gave me so many chills, and I laughed so much at some parts.
I love the way you develope Kristanna's personalities. And the ice harvesters part was probably my favourite here. I just love these guys. :D
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
...oh dear. Poor Kristoff. He really doesn't stand a chance.
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Hah! This was another cute one. ;) The only critique I can offer is that, in the flashback scene, using "had" can get old really fast. You really only need to use it long enough to make it obvious that you're speaking about the past, and then simply using past-tense words usually works fine. If it helps, scene breaks sometimes assist in making it more obvious as well.

Anyway, this made me smile. Anna's such a sweetie.
NeverLookBack756 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I absolutely adored this! Well done!
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awww, Kristoff and Anna's warm-and-fuzzy love! 3 I love how you're able to capture their personalities and attitudes so beautifully in all your fics. This one's adorable. :D
Rogue Amazon Boo chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This was adorable. They really are just so darn cute you want to hug and squeeze them. Nicely written.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Love this!
FantasyRainbowAngel114141 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I agree with Anna.. WAY sooner than Someday. ;) I love how at first Anna didn't get the reason why Kristoff wasn't sure about having her in the cabin, alone. Because I definitely did! It makes sense that she wouldn't have thought of that, (she was a sheltered princess after all). The story was adorable, and was so well written. Continue writing please. :)
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 1 . 1/15/2014