Reviews for Take Care
BrookelynnMV27 chapter 12 . 7/9
Loved this story but really loved the ending. It wasn't overly sappy or happy which is good because that doesn't fit either Jon or Shanna.
princessreigns chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Aw. You had me all teary eyed for a minute there. I was able to keep then at bay though. But I'm happy to see Shanna doing well for herself and Dean too! And Shanna's right, Roman is gorgeous lol.

And though it may not be the ending that everyone wanted or expected, I think it ended nicely. It's not a goodbye ending; it's a see you later-type ending.

Great story! I really liked it and can't wait to read more stories that you write in the future as well as the one you're writing now. Like your Roman/Sarena story. Gosh that one pulls at my heartstrings but I just can't get enough of it. But I guess that happens when you're a good writer :)
ItReignsJustice-619 chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Although this wasn't the typical happy end, it somehow is a happy end after all.

I had to laugh when he tried to talk her inr
RachelRose523 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
I loved reading this. I'm sad to see that it is over with. Too bad your not gonna d a sequel to this. I would have loved to read it.
CFierce116 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Well I'm glad they got to talk things over instead of him simply saying "this is the end for you sweet cheeks you gotta bounce" But I'm glad for Shanna she moved on got a new job, finished school, and is living the life right now. But yes, all stories can't end happily ever after but once again you didn't disappoint! But I agree, no sequel! This is perfect how it is.
Sadisticdarkstar chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Oh come on you can't leave a cliff hanger like that! I love the story tho please update soon;!
AnonForNow chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
This chapter was heartbreaking!
ItReignsJustice-619 chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
Now you've made me cry for the second time in one day. Do you actually feel guilty? Just a little bit though?

I can't believe he's really dumping her, but if you think about it, then he had told her from the very beginning.

It still hurts though. Very much :(
princessreigns chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Damn. See I knew it would end like that. Something told me a while back that the title of the story would play a key role in this all ended. I just didn't think it'd hit that hard. But I don't think this's the end for them. Sure he loves the business more than her but that doesn't take away the fact that he cares deeply for het and vice-versa. Maybe it's just me being a wishful thinker but an epilogue would be nice. I don't know, but he can't just up and walk away from what they've been through together. She opened herself up to him for goodness sake's. This is definitely not a goodbye. But she does need to go and find herself a man that can give her what she truly needs...so something Jon couldn't give her.

yet another amazing story of yours to pull at my heartstrings. And at this late night hour when I should be sleeping. I'm sure this isn't good for my health or my feels but it's all worth it lol
CFierce116 chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Aww damn Mox! I know I know he warned her but still it doesn't make the pain any easier to swallow! But now Shanna has to pick herself up and get her life right. He was merely a seasonal person and now she needs to find somebody permanent. But I just love how this potentially leaves the door open for a sequel. Wishful thinking on my part but this didn't seem like a "goodbye forever" type of deal more like a "see you later". *sighs* for my first dean ambrose story i liked it! But then again I like all your stories so *shrugs*
princessreigns chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
Looks as if things are about to get a little bumpy for Shanna and Jon. I hope they can maintain their relationship despite the challenges they'll face. They're too cute of a couple and have come too far with each other to give up now.

great update. Loved the sexy scene too lol. Jon, unf, he's too much. And I love him for it.

update soon :)
ItReignsJustice-619 chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
Oh shit...that doesn't sound too good. And I somehow can't shake off the feeling that he was unfaithful. Dunno! I hope I'm not right.

God, things will really change a lot. I guess he'll make it to the WWE and from then, everything will be different.

Can't wait for more.
CFierce116 chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Ok finally caught up:

1. Jessica is a crazy bitch. I'm glad she's gone. Delusional ass hoe.
2. Make up sex is so amazing. And that scene whew! *lights cigarette*
3. I wonder what's in store on this trip. I'm kinda concerned but Shanna knew what she was getting involved with when she started dating Jon. So hopefully it doesn't turn into ANOTHER fight.

Can't wait to read more soon!
princessreigns chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
That Jessica chick got some serious issues if he thinks that baby is Dean's cus it's not. At least it better not be when he's claimed he hasn't messed with her.

That sex scene on his car was hot. Sweet Jesus, he can take me like that anytime he feels like lol. Only in my fantasies, I guess though.

great chapter; update soon :)
ItReignsJustice-619 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Oh God...how I loved their make-up sex! I want that as well...on that damn hood...just like that. Yihaaa!

That Jessica bitch is pissing me off big time. Somebody needs to kick her ass. But hey, thanks for the Mania tickets haha

Great chapter.