Reviews for Friends With Benefits
FriendofTrees chapter 18 . 12/1/2017
Very fun story. I married my best friend - it's really the best advice there can be. Thank you!
malugargula chapter 18 . 7/29/2017
So so amazing, hot and sweet
spittingllama7856 chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
I love this! It was sweet, and don't even get me started on the lemon... Any who, this was a good story. I liked it a lot. Pansy can go die in a hole... No, I'm just kidding. Mostly.
dovevictory chapter 15 . 6/21/2017
please don't hate me but I always thought Fred should have ended up with Hermione in cannon (cause face it, Dramione is a hella hard ship to sail in cannon)
dovevictory chapter 14 . 6/21/2017
when you said Weasley I was like, 'which?'
dovevictory chapter 14 . 6/21/2017
personally I wouldn't ever stand being the one messed up so I always give people chance to explain (or persude them to confess)
dovevictory chapter 13 . 6/21/2017
I'm not good with dramas around a wedding since HIMYM
dovevictory chapter 13 . 6/21/2017
they're both so stubborn I want to choke them both to death *sigh
dovevictory chapter 8 . 6/20/2017
*crying as I read them kissing lovingly* now I can finally went to a long deep sleep.
houdiniboom chapter 18 . 5/9/2017
Lovelyy
SJ chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
loved your story! cant really put it any other way hahaha i just really liked the concept, and it didnt even bother me that it was a muggle AU...i liked it...it still worked.

the only thing i would say to add to the story is how they kept themselves from getting pregnant while being friends with benefits, and dating...with all the sex they had i kept saying...damn how are they not littered with kids! lol

still a good story and i liked how you wrapped it up with the snippets

take care!
daswhoiam chapter 18 . 1/9/2017
Awesome story! Like a box of lemon drops... thank you for sharing this world with us!
AmethystRoseMalfoy chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
This was wonderful. I wasn't really sure about a non-magical Dramione story. The magic is what usually makes a story for me. But I am so happy I read it. Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing ability.
Inggita chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
AH - MA - ZING lemons! :) makes me fanning myself LOL. Keep up the good work!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
So..I'm a bit confused.
I think it was 1900 pounds annually, but she makes $60 an hour?
That doesn't add up...or am I just bad at math?