Reviews for Friends With Benefits
Fun
Whit96 chapter 18 . 8/31
Oh so cute!
garciamonique2011 chapter 18 . 8/15
I absolutely, 100% loved loved loved this. I loved how you were true to the characters but also put your own twist on it. I loved how it was best friends to lovers to dating. I loved how Draco never let Lucius’ dislike of her or her stubbornness or their exes get in the way of him taking care of her and making her happy. I loved how Ginny stood up for Hermione and told Draco off. #bestfemalefriend Also, I loved how Draco spoiled her even if she didn’t always like it at first.
holycowirock chapter 18 . 6/21
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I’m kind of a fan of muggle AU Dramione stories. And this one was just great. Thank you for this!
FriendofTrees chapter 18 . 12/1/2017
Very fun story. I married my best friend - it's really the best advice there can be. Thank you!
malugargula chapter 18 . 7/29/2017
So so amazing, hot and sweet
spittingllama7856 chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
I love this! It was sweet, and don't even get me started on the lemon... Any who, this was a good story. I liked it a lot. Pansy can go die in a hole... No, I'm just kidding. Mostly.
malgay chapter 15 . 6/21/2017
please don't hate me but I always thought Fred should have ended up with Hermione in cannon (cause face it, Dramione is a hella hard ship to sail in cannon)
malgay chapter 14 . 6/21/2017
when you said Weasley I was like, 'which?'
malgay chapter 14 . 6/21/2017
personally I wouldn't ever stand being the one messed up so I always give people chance to explain (or persude them to confess)
malgay chapter 13 . 6/21/2017
I'm not good with dramas around a wedding since HIMYM
malgay chapter 13 . 6/21/2017
they're both so stubborn I want to choke them both to death *sigh
malgay chapter 8 . 6/20/2017
*crying as I read them kissing lovingly* now I can finally went to a long deep sleep.