Reviews for Tunnel Vision
Pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/15
I wish we knew if he liked her back. But in the real series, I think he kinda does. But we really don't know.
Espionne chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I love the fact that this story is so similar to Unlikely Intrusion in terms of the way it's written! :) The whole 'stream-of-consciousness' thing was really effective in showing the way Sam thought throughout the whole fic. But it's true; Sam REALLY hasn't been able to get over him at all. How is it possible that she can have ELEVEN crushes on men who look so similar to him throughout the series?! It's really hard to write that off as a mere coincidence. He's clearly the one who started that whole trend for her, so the BC/AD time marking comparison is so appropriate. Heck, the series *itself* showing Sam's spy career so far practically BEGAN with her going after Scam in the New Jerry, and I suspect that's how things will always be. Her very character will always depend on him to some extent, no matter how vigorously she tries to deny it. :)

I also saw what you wrote to me about how she asks, "Could he possibly be any more money?" That pretty much made my day! :D Clearly they are exceptional in each others' eyes. There is just so much obvious romantic tension between those two that Marathon should just give in and have them both make out onscreen lol. Of course my suggestion is a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I suspect that it's really what we all want.

espionne
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Lovely story and scandalous on Sam's part! (w)b *thumbs up* I love how you can picture and write these scenarios from mere whims and imagination! And to do so in a short period of time is remarkable! Like you wsnt it, do you fo it! Your writings are always so great, they portray your brilliance and intelligence very well (as in you can read the smartness emanating from your words).
LavenderSkiez chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Sorry it took me so long to review but this was perfect as always. It was kinda poetic and I loved it! I really think a second part maybe from Scam's point view with them ending up together or you know just them ending up together would be nice too haha. Anyway I can't wait for more updates from you on all your stories!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Squeee! Cresenta! My dear, you write in such a way that makes me just gush rainbows and lasers! This was great! As a solo or not, simply awesome.
Dana.Yasin chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Oh god ! I think im in love again ... i was actually waiting for the part where u tell us he knew she kissed him . And . Oh . I reaally want to knw his point of view ! You should totally continue ;) and... im waiting for updates :D
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
At first when I read it I also had a thought that maybe Scam knew that Sam had kissed him. But nonetheless, it was a good read :)
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I like it :)
short and sweet 3
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
It was beautiful, a bit sad, but loads of hope, I love it. Please update your fics! ;D
Cresenta chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Hi there everyone! Just responding to the anon reviewer below since I have no other way to reach them, please ignore if you're not them! _

To SilentAbyss: Hi there! First of all thanks for reading and reviewing my story, I appreciate it! :) I'm sorry that recent site changes are making it difficult for you to read my work. I think the reason WHY they made it so that you can't highlight lines anymore is because apparently (and I saw this on a forum) some stories were being stolen this way either entirely or in chunks. :( So I believe they did that to try and stop people from stealing. Anyway, the reason why my chapters tend to be longer than some people's is because I normally don't get to put out chapters every month or so. Like when I first started writing I was in early high school and I had a lot of time but it's been a while now and my situation is different so when I do get the time to write and post a chapter...I'd feel awful if it was very short and nothing much happened in it after making people wait so long.

Also I don't think I'd ever get to finish any of my stories that way since in longer chapters I get to significantly push the plot along so it's not likely that I'll be largely shrinking my chapters. The case with my longer one-shots is like to release them in one chapter, it's kinda my style now but the reason is I once did break up a long oneshot I wrote and run into a lot of problems trying to break up a story that had no natural pauses (it was SO hard for me to break up that 1 story and when I did it totally wrecked the flow; that is the reason why these LONG one-shots don't become chapter fics, they have no breaks in them that seem like a good stopping spot.)

I really hope there was a feature that would make it easier like a bookmark feature that helped us keep our place on a specific page but there isn't at the moment. I hope there will be one day and you never know since the site is making a lot of changes recently. However I'd like to thank you for bringing up your problem to me and I will do my best to write longer one-shots better (I do have ones upwards of 100,000 words) in an easier to follow way, maybe with more dividers or so; dunno but I'll see if I can come up with something. :)

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. :)

Thank you again!
-CL.

P.S. About Scam's being a new level of crazy, I don't think I make him evil all the time lol. I usually like to show him being human and with goodness in him because I really do believe he has it for many reasons which show up in a lot of mine and other ff author's stories about him. :D Sometimes though, I do write him evil just for fun because really, he's an amazing villain so that comes pretty easy lol.
SilentAbyss chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I recently got into the Scam and Sam pairing and really enjoy your stories. I haven't been able to review them sadly, due to classes, finals, and of course graduation which is all next week, lol. But once all that is over I'm going to review all the stories I've read for this pairing, lol on my account!

Anyways, I thought this was a very nice story, it is sad and true if we have to be realistic about the TS universe. I would love to read more from you about this story and all your other stories in general. But if it's possible, could you please shorten your future story chapters? If the possible sequal is going to be a long story that is?

For some reason, I've been having problems properly reading your longer stories because it's just so much to take in. I find it a bit easier on the eyes when longer stories are separated into segments. It's been a while since I really went on fanfic (the latest was being summer) and when I actually did get the chance to really get on it and cruise the site I found quite a few changes, lol, so highlighting the sentences I'm at with my mouse was no longer an option on Firefox and Chrome (though I don't know why it doesn't do that anymore... and how long it has been like that) but I actually had to start reading fanfic on Internet Explorer after that. Lol, specifically when it came to reading your fics, because I kept losing my place, lol, and I wanted to finish them properly because they are very interesting! XD

Although, I will probably have to reread all these fics to post a proper review when given the chance. I just wanted to say, I really enjoy your stories, espcially some of your suspense and horror ones. You really have a way with words and building up the tension and creating a different level of crazy for Scam, lol. Keep it up! I look forward to reading/ reviewing your future updates and stories! Especially if you're going to make a sequal for this one! In fact, I think this might have given me an idea for a Scam and Sam fic too, lol? But who knows, lol, maybe some day

SilentAbyss
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oooh, wow, this was pretty in a sad-ish way! I think you captured her resignation perfectly ;)
Mallomars chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love your SamxScam fanfictions. I also can't wait for all of your other story updates. They always make me so happy.

I actually like what you have going on in this maybe one-shot. Please continue I would live to see where it leads too. But then again, this is a little to angst-y. I need some fluff man. The good stuff. Lol. But I'll be patient.

Thank you!
Sammi chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Lol I'm looking forward to seeing Tim's reaction to the kiss xP this was really cute (: and a bit sad