Reviews for The Future I Choose
BadAtUsernames chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
God i wish i could draw... there are so many perfect scenes in this. This is so good.
sweetsouthernsarcasm chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This was amazing. Would you consider making a sequel to it, and expanding it into a longer story? That would be fantastic! :)
kandypops26 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This was the best I loved it. When I read about the part levy and Gajeel dance, the song Heartchachs by pasty cline Came to mind!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Please, please, PLEASE write more fairy tail fanfics! PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU. Your stories are funny, interesting, and all the characters actually stay in character. But the best part is that you have good grammar, lol. It's hard to find great fanfics where the author writes with good grammar!
Elie Lou chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Hello !

I simply love this story ! I like the way you pictured the characters, and the altrenance between the party and Levy's memories. I also like victorian stories ;)

I have one question though : are Natsu and Gajeel "simple" sailors or do they assist gneel in the trades too ?
A little more "flashbacks" could have been interesting to show more of how the relashionships between the characters evolved. And maybe, how Levy and Lucy met.

Great story !
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
YAAAAAAAAAAY! A (some what) HAPPY ENDING! AYE! XD XD XD XD
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
OWO! So cute! :)
M.L. Groves Moved chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This needs more reviews. Seriously. I absolutely adored it, and also wished it was longer. It felt like there was so much more to it that could have been the start of a great multi-chapter instead of just a one-shot. Heck, I'm usually more of a Natsu/Lucy reader myself so I was also practically frothing at the mouth for a parallel in Lucy's view or something. All in all, this was ADORABLY AWESOME, and totally worth the read. I loved it!
AnonymousVulture chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I totally support Levy and Gajiell! This was by far the best fanfic about them ever! If only there was fan work...
4May chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Interesting story! Very good work!