Reviews for HOPES and FEARS
shiroryuu01 chapter 10 . 19h
good I hope you will continue this story
Chen chapter 10 . 3/5
Next chapter please...good story... Hope u continue
toaruser chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
great story love it hope you update soon love to read more of it
KisaragiKei chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Yes! Accelerator!
Claw-Cannon chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Aww no update in recent years sooo I'll have to look for others
Mernom chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
That was a good chapter, but how come you didn't do Uiharu's 'i knocked out the accelerator!?' moment? Wasted comical treasure...
Mernom chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Nice twist, seems they saint is still as violent as ever
Mernom chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
It was really interesting. Going off canon was a natural decision given the scale of the firepower that was added to the good guys side. The fights were awesome, and it made sense too. Also, nylon guess that Index crossed over was correct, since she wasn't present in Touma's room when accelerator's group crossed.
Also what's with the massive crossing? Do you have plans for all those people?
Mernom chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
Good chapter, keep it up
Mernom chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Nice chapter, gonna have allot of action next one, let's see how our turned out!
Mernom chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Good chap, one thing that I didn't really line about the original novel was that there was no Misaka/Touma talk about his bad habit ( bit one that sunk in properly anyway) and you delivered it perfectly.
Mernom chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Good chapter overall, but there are 2 points you may wanna fix:
1: the 2nd seems way too friendly, and he should not even knew Touma at that point
2: when Misaka was talking about the bridge, she said they could've faced 8 misses. The number should be 7, given how you need to account both the start line and finish line.(9-2)
That radio conversation was really funny, keep it up!
Mernom chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
That was a good chap, Tsuchumikado's antics sounds really kind the original (a bit too much 'nyaaa' though)
Mernom chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
The Kamijou faction it's on the move! I wanted to read something like that for a long time. You have a talent for writing Toaru fics, gonna keep an eye on that
Mernom chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Great writing. You captured the author's writing style quite accurately, and I like how you refereed to stone people without using their names... Seems interesting, let's see how it turns out!