Reviews for HOPES and FEARS
Mernom chapter 10 . 6/14
That was a good chapter, but how come you didn't do Uiharu's 'i knocked out the accelerator!?' moment? Wasted comical treasure...
Mernom chapter 9 . 6/14
Nice twist, seems they saint is still as violent as ever
Mernom chapter 8 . 6/14
It was really interesting. Going off canon was a natural decision given the scale of the firepower that was added to the good guys side. The fights were awesome, and it made sense too. Also, nylon guess that Index crossed over was correct, since she wasn't present in Touma's room when accelerator's group crossed.
Also what's with the massive crossing? Do you have plans for all those people?
Mernom chapter 7 . 6/14
Good chapter, keep it up
Mernom chapter 6 . 6/14
Nice chapter, gonna have allot of action next one, let's see how our turned out!
Mernom chapter 5 . 6/14
Good chap, one thing that I didn't really line about the original novel was that there was no Misaka/Touma talk about his bad habit ( bit one that sunk in properly anyway) and you delivered it perfectly.
Mernom chapter 4 . 6/13
Good chapter overall, but there are 2 points you may wanna fix:
1: the 2nd seems way too friendly, and he should not even knew Touma at that point
2: when Misaka was talking about the bridge, she said they could've faced 8 misses. The number should be 7, given how you need to account both the start line and finish line.(9-2)
That radio conversation was really funny, keep it up!
Mernom chapter 3 . 6/13
That was a good chap, Tsuchumikado's antics sounds really kind the original (a bit too much 'nyaaa' though)
Mernom chapter 2 . 6/13
The Kamijou faction it's on the move! I wanted to read something like that for a long time. You have a talent for writing Toaru fics, gonna keep an eye on that
Mernom chapter 1 . 6/13
Great writing. You captured the author's writing style quite accurately, and I like how you refereed to stone people without using their names... Seems interesting, let's see how it turns out!
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 10 . 5/30
Great job on blending the two worlds.
DGAF4Life79 chapter 10 . 5/1
Please return to this story it is the best one in its category and one of the better ones on this whole site.
I don't like that marc gui already.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 10 . 1/7
This story... this story was great!

You should change the summary though. It's deceiving.
Bobboky chapter 10 . 10/30/2014