Reviews for He Came Along
PurplePhoenixx chapter 41 . 2/2
i loved every moment of your story! infact i will probabky end up reading this one over and over! i have favourited this so i never lose it! thank you for writing it!
Team Marylou chapter 41 . 1/11
What a wonderful story...thank YOU !
joice84 chapter 41 . 10/9/2019
Oh... this was so beautiful, I loved read this story, you do a great job here, thanks for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
"You're father?" YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. YOUR is the possessive form.
tranquilturtle chapter 41 . 9/22/2019
I love this story. So much so that i've completely failed at leaving reviews. I think I finished the story in 2 1/2 days just reading in between work. Maybe one day you'll decide to continue and give us a glimpse into their life in the big city? I know it's a good place to stop with the story but I love them so much I just don't wanted to end. Thank you so much for sharing!
litmajoronleave chapter 6 . 7/17/2019
Sigh. Edward is conflicted but dont sacrifice your happiness! There's hope!
litmajoronleave chapter 4 . 7/16/2019
Edward's sweet, taking care of Bella. And they're cute together lol, so awkward, like a pre-dating stage.
litmajoronleave chapter 3 . 7/16/2019
Bella is right, he needs a wife. Glad Edward came along (again) before that Saloon guy could get to Bella.
litmajoronleave chapter 2 . 7/15/2019
Jasper knows his friend is acting differently with the new girl. I am glad she has people helping her. Btw, that was a nice, stess-relieving dream.
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
This was a tragic beginning. Poor Charlie and Bella. The title of this fic is so appropriate. He came along ... and saved her, helped her, and she will change his life. Better find out :) Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2019
"You're courage and tenacity..." YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. YOUR is the possessive pronoun you should've used.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2019
"two wooden rocking chairs" does not need a comma after "two"
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
"Is he a relation to you? You're father?" YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. The possessive pronoun you should've used is YOUR. (For example: "YOU'RE not going to lose YOUR job.)
cherryhilz chapter 41 . 3/15/2019
Wonderful story! Loved it from beginning to end!
Your writing is amazing! Thank you for sharing!
Burning4Peeta chapter 41 . 3/13/2019
This story was so amazing.
4,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »