Reviews for He Came Along
Adriu chapter 41 . 2/26
Holaaa.
Muchas gracias por está maravillosa historia, me atrapó toda la trama y me gustó mucho como los personajes fueron creciendo.
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador.
Adriu
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 12/5/2021
Actually i love this story. This is the way society was back then. It is not boring to me. I expect the horrible man to show up at the ranch when she is alone.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 12/2/2021
This is the 3rd or 4 th reread for me. I love this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2021
I am a beautiful, and I will be able to get the best way to get the
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2021
I
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2021
I am
VryUnique chapter 41 . 5/26/2021
Great story, awesome. thank you.
VryUnique chapter 38 . 5/26/2021
Nice
VryUnique chapter 10 . 5/26/2021
Bravery is facing your problems and not avoiding or running from them. If I was asked what I hate the most in fanfiction stories it’s the running that Edward and Bella are always doing. In this story it seems to be Bella’s specialty. She has quite a bit of growing up to do, throws a tantrum and runs or sneaks out and runs. Frustrated with her character.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 5/26/2021
It sounds like Edward has spoken to Jasper about his feelings. I hope he doesn’t make this more difficult than it is.
VryUnique chapter 7 . 5/26/2021
I feel bad that I forgot all about Charlie. I’m glad Edward brought Bella to make her peace. I think Edward needs to get his head out of his ass and ask the Whitlock’s if Bella could stay with them while he courts her.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 5/26/2021
God, men are stupid.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 5/26/2021
Kind of like delayed shock. Her dreams are weird, she ad libs a lot. We know she wasn’t caught and accosted by the criminals, right?
VryUnique chapter 4 . 5/26/2021
Is Edward attracted to Bella and looking at her as a potential wife? Maybe he thinks proposing marriage off the bat is a bit much and or he is hoping to get to know her to see if they are compatible.
VryUnique chapter 2 . 5/26/2021
I hope that was a dream. If it wasn’t than Dr. Cullen is a cad.
4,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »