Reviews for He Came Along
VryUnique chapter 4 . 5/26/2021
Is Edward attracted to Bella and looking at her as a potential wife? Maybe he thinks proposing marriage off the bat is a bit much and or he is hoping to get to know her to see if they are compatible.
VryUnique chapter 2 . 5/26/2021
I hope that was a dream. If it wasn’t than Dr. Cullen is a cad.
VryUnique chapter 3 . 5/26/2021
What Edward is offering may be above board but it is not appropriate. Unless he wants her as a wife she should not be staying with him, her reputation will be ruined. Also, from what the men discussed it would sully his reputation also but I’m unsure how. I’m guessing it makes a man look bad also to have a single woman living with them. She could work for him during the day but he should find a respectable family near by for her to board with. She should check the hotel for a job. What she really needs is to find a husband, an appalling thought today but back than there weren’t many options for woman.
Sleeping in a orchard for 5 days with howling, she is out of her mind. There must be packs of wolves everywhere.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
So sad. They were wild times, being alone on any road was dangerous but having something to steal made the threat so much greater. I hope they’re caught by the end of this story. Hopefully Bella will even get some of her stuff back. Too bad Bella isn’t more like Annie Oakley, not too far fetched a thought, being raised by a lawman. Now Bella is a woman with no means or protection, a bad situation to be in.
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 41 . 2/19/2021
THANK YOU!
A SEQUEL WOULD BE NICE AND I'M SURE MUCH APPRECIATED.
READ YOU SOON : )
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 41 . 11/21/2020
This was such a beautiful story, and I just wanted to thank you for sharing it. It was so hard to hate Esme - but I absolutely did! as she's usually the gentle, loyal woman we know from canon, but I'm so glad that they were able to forgive and come together as a family.
It was such a heart warming story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it 3
Luan Rose chapter 41 . 11/18/2020
I hate endings
pinkshoes81 chapter 41 . 8/25/2020
Loved this story, thanks for sharing x
twirob chapter 41 . 7/31/2020
AWESOME ! I LOVED this story ;) A shame about Teddy ;( Thanks for sharing ;D
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 41 . 7/27/2020
Great story - well written and very interesting
savedprincess85 chapter 41 . 7/25/2020
This was perfectly sweet. I needed a good story like this!
renochick chapter 41 . 5/4/2020
A lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
clickpic chapter 41 . 4/12/2020
I so loved this story. Thank you for writing it!
clickpic chapter 37 . 4/7/2020
Awe...
clickpic chapter 32 . 4/7/2020
Way to save the day, Bella
4,758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »