Reviews for The Price is Right
Marie-S-Raven chapter 9 . 3/20
I really like this, and I can't help but hope there's more! Thank You!
lipasnape chapter 1 . 3/20
Rereading the story. Captivating, again.
TheEdifier chapter 9 . 3/16
Thanks for all the laughs! This story was a riot. Quite fun to read and so wonderfully creative. Thank you for all the work you put into it, I've really enjoyed reading it. :)
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 3/2
Delightfully awesome and funny story! :D And I love the Erised got a happy ending!
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 3/2
Poor Cedric!
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 3/2
Harry's meeting with Mimzy was hilarious! :D

And I love Harry's discovery by those older Slytherin boys. :)
WiccaWolf91 chapter 9 . 2/15
I just stumbled upon this and I absolutely love it! I would love to know if you've written more with this Harry and his adventures.
thedoctor.johnny chapter 9 . 2/12
Is there going to be a sequel?
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 2/6
To counteract all the haters you get, I just want to say that I love your characters just the way they are. Sure I wish Hermione had friends because I like her but she's really not a fun person to be around in first book. Harry is funny and curious and snarky. His friends are fabulous. I love your writing style. It's brilliant!
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 2/6
I love Harry's reactions to being discovered in the fountain and being caught giving his house elf a piggy back ride through the common room. Also, the older students' reactions to their group running from Granger. Brilliant. I love it. Thank you.
Happy chapter 9 . 1/31
So much fun! Such a great story! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing talented and creative mind.
so perfect it hurts chapter 9 . 1/30
I loved this story so much!
I really like all your characters - especially your Harry.

Thanks for writing.
- SPIH
Rhino109 chapter 4 . 1/29
I love how the third is portrayed in the books and films. "Stay away from this specific corridor on the third floor that you all know as 'the third floor.' Fuck all the other corridors in the rest of the third floor in this massive bitch of a castle, they don't exist, just tone. This is the only short corridor in the third floor across the whole school, kay?"
Happy chapter 7 . 1/29
I love it!
Donni chapter 9 . 1/28
This was a really lovely read! I'd love to read the further adventures of this incarnation of Harry and his friend Erised!
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »