Reviews for The Price is Right
Jbrowne26 chapter 7 . 1/24
Enjoying the fun ride with this Harry!
He seems to be far less jumpy/twitchy/paranoid than he did upon his arrival to Hogwarts. I wonder if he’s given up on his Huffiepuff conspiracy theory?
Charlee56 chapter 9 . 12/13/2023
I like your solution to the Mirror episode. A fitting end for both shitheels!
Charlee56 chapter 6 . 12/13/2023
This was a decidedly refreshing take on an event that's been done to death! And WELL done this was!
aalens chapter 9 . 9/9/2023
Most enjoyable fic! I admire your imagination.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2023
Harry Potter's chaos personified. He's practically fae. Just blithely blowing other people's minds day by day.
I feel like this Harry would gladly spend the entire day helping Luna search for some imaginary mythical creature.

I'm kind of getting sentient Castle vibes, here - like maybe the castle likes Harry so much it's dumping him into all the weird walls and secret passages, lol.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2023
I pictured Harry telling Snape to at least put a lock on the door. And a sign. Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2023
Hilarious. I was in stitches when Harry recounted his travails through the Hufflepuff obstacle course. I also really love his paranoia toward them and his impressed impressed monologue with Snape - the thespian comment was particularly amusing.

I had a crazy thought. Harry should give Snape an application to join his harem. In front of the class. Lol.

I've read thousands of Harry Potter fanfiction but yours is really unique. Your Harry has this irrepressible sense of whimsy that I love. He is full of quirks and conspiracy theories in the best possible way.
VeniceWizard chapter 1 . 8/16/2023
I really like this so far. Adding an economics class to Harry's Muggle school curriculum can change a lot. Since one change doesn't suddenly fix everything either, I'm looking forward to how a more number-savvy Harry will manage his first year.
dodger101 chapter 9 . 8/9/2023
GASP... erised became human?!
conwear267 chapter 10 . 7/28/2023
This is an awesome story
Zile0 chapter 10 . 7/26/2023
So very original! Great job!
Jake Crepeau chapter 5 . 7/11/2023
Bleaching teeth wasn't a thing yet in 1991. I think the first time "whiteners" showed up in my neck of the woods was in 97 or 98. That means it probably came out on the West Coast about 95 or so. (Almost everything starts in California, and then works its way east; I'm sure you've noticed that all new slang expressions get their starts from TV shows. ;D)
csheila chapter 4 . 6/19/2023
Kindred spirits have the best adventures.
csheila chapter 3 . 6/19/2023
Oh, that was terrific

Two serial killers greeting each other. No, that’s not fair to this Harry. He has empathy.
M chapter 2 . 6/17/2023
One of the better reasoned reasonings for a sorting.
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »