Reviews for The Price is Right
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 11/7
Open the door, throw in 3 chunks of meat. Go way. repeat regularly but keep the door open a little longer each time till the dog wags its tail when it sees you. Then open the trapdoor while rubbing said dog's ears. Bu the way, it's name is Spot (Cerebus means Spot!) not Fluffy!
mynameisnotactuallyJeff chapter 8 . 10/31
can I just say that I love the way this chapter started? Awesome how you expressed how you feel about the criticism.
Dragon'sHost chapter 9 . 10/29
this is still one of the absolute BEST fics I have ever read, and I'm super excited to check out the sequel. thank you so much for writing this fic
Ave chapter 8 . 10/29
I believe Severus seeing Lily in Harry is the reason for so many SS/HP fics (I don’t judge). I agree Snape creep that he is isn’t a masochist; I however hold no doubt that he could be a predator especially in connection to bright green eyes.
Ave chapter 8 . 10/29
I usually only leave comments on the last chapter of a work to review and or encourage the writer to continue with the work in question; you have been made the exception. Let me start out with saying I love this story. I am eagerly devoted to anything you have written. You are an excellent author with great grammar, plot, character development, humour, insight, appreciation of your audience’s perspective and have such an amazing talent for imagery that I plan to use some of your coined phrases in my day to day. My point in writing this here is to applaud you on your stance against those nitwits who dare criticize or critique your story. Your aforementioned talents disregarded this is still your story, your ideas and your hard work. I will never understand the lack of cerebral functionality required to protest anything you have written but heartily enjoyed your remarks of what may lye in wait for their “rear orifices ”. Please accept my congratulations on your written achievements along with my well wishes and hopes you continue on your literary path.

Much admiration and respect
Ave
Heksy chapter 4 . 10/15
I can barely type for laughing hahahaha. Can't get passed Harry and his intimidation of the feather.
OOOOHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *in stitches* Can't breathe hahahahahaha
Waterwave123 chapter 10 . 9/30
Love your Harry! Don't let others tell you otherwise!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 3 . 9/6
rofl I love your descriptions and hilarious misunderstandings.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 8 . 9/1
After reading countless fics like those people were expecting, I have to say I enjoy this far better. Not that those serious fics aren't sometimes enjoyable.

But no. This is WAY better for being what it is.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 3 . 9/1
Your writing really is a breath of fresh air. It's been a while since I've seen original ideas that fit in so cleanly with the source material.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 9/1
A unique and fun premise with solid writing. This is going to be good.
S-Lioness chapter 9 . 8/24
I am so happy you gave Erised a physical body.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/20
This is cool
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 8/19
Story abandoned? or just seemingly only 1st year. meh..
Bummed, the summary and first chapter made it seem like MC is economic minded, but after his stuff at the bank MC seems to no longer do anything about that. No investing, saving, earning... the closest thing to economics was MC buying all 4 houses brooms.
himalay.senapati chapter 9 . 8/18