Reviews for The Price is Right
Erised chapter 9 . 11/10
This is a lovely story!

It is a creative re-working of cannon, the exploration of Erised as a character is wonderful (and Harry's innocence in dealing with it is a quintessential part of his character). I also like how Dumbledore/Ron/etc. aren't bashed.
This is really good! I think you did a really good job of making Harry smarter and more eccentric while being a believable eleven year old. Can wait to see what you'll do with CoS!
DBNY94 chapter 2 . 10/19
I'm pretty sure you missed the point of a 'point of deviation', because there is no home eco. class in the UNIVERSE that makes an 11 year old a master politician, accountant, and artist, with sherlockean observational skills. Your Harry didnt just go through a home eco. class, he went to university and time traveled to his younger body. In fact, if that was his back story this would have been a great fic.
ItDosntMatter chapter 8 . 10/12
I know this story s old and this feview might not even be read. But thankyou for this story, it is your work and i am greatfull for it be here free to feed my reading addiction. Your harry is very close to what i would expect an 11-12 year old independent money aware student wold be. If i every publish i think i shall uses the flames i recive for crappy bad guy dialog.
noylj chapter 4 . 10/11
Chapter is fine
Snape is very OOC
trista.sterling chapter 9 . 9/26
I love this story! That ending was wonderful.
Thank you so much for sharing, and I can't wait to start reading the sequel!
langeline chapter 9 . 9/21
it's different from bajab's story! stupid stupid readers. please continue with this.
Ingrid Williams chapter 9 . 9/11
What a quirky, wonderful little story! And a sequel coming up too, simply awesome!
IronHair chapter 9 . 9/6
Voldemort erised?
IronHair chapter 1 . 9/5
Rereading
Such a great story. One of THE greats if you ask me
morsmordre99 chapter 1 . 8/15
whoops I was thinking of Ernie Macmillan
I like it .you know It was really getting boring reading super rich Harry editic memory dumbeldore hating stealling weasly etc etc thanks for writing this
morsmordre99 chapter 4 . 8/15
justin is a pure blood
Super Saiai chapter 8 . 8/9
A littly plothole here, wouldn't Voldemort be aware that his Diadem horcrux is found since he's still in the castle with Quirrel? An awarding of Special Services to the School isn't exactly secret and Quirrel as part of the main faculty would've been informed of such.
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »