Reviews for The Price is Right
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 12/3
Fun fact for your research: All the unnamed characters in the books DO have a name, a house, and usually some basic scribbles in JK Rowling's notes, EVEN if they're barely mentioned or not even IN the books.

(Like, ah... Voldemort had a right hand man named Pyrite or something, that is never shown in the books OR movies. And as far as I can tell, he was never caught or even suspected of being a Death Eater.

But Rowling decided against using him, for some reason.)

Try checking her Twitter feed (which is where she posted about how Hogwarts is paied for by the Ministry of Magic -likely because british school are free up to college level, and even then college is subsidized by the goverment), and interviews (which is where we know that 1 Galleon is worth ca. 5 british Pounds) to find more details that are not readily available.

Some is posted in PotterWiki, and there's a seperate page with Olivander's Wandlore somewhere...But some things you just have to dig for. Like names.

Potential knowledge you have yet to discover aside... Brilliant story! _
stevem1 chapter 9 . 10/31
This is a fun story. Harry is clever, brave, mercenary, but ultimately kind. I wish he was nicer to Hermione, but that’s a small critique.
stevem1 chapter 6 . 10/31
This is a hilariously good story.
LAB1 chapter 9 . 8/31
What a fun and entertaining story! I fear that Harry just invited Voldemort into his home! Eek!
Tortoise chapter 1 . 7/17
So wait, James spent a small part of his family's fortune to fight against a meglomaniacal villain? Who tortured and killed people and wanted to take over Britain (and maybe Europe) and essentially genocide part of the population?

James spent money on stopping genocide?

Man, what an irresponsible dweeb. How financially illiterate can you be, right?
imileide chapter 8 . 7/9
Você ficará feliz em saber: eu não quero que Harry beije o chão que Hermione pisa. Odeio Hermione. Para mim Harry mal percebe que ela existe. Ele estando em outra casa então...
SoSoLazy chapter 3 . 6/14
I think he's reading your mind
FallingThroughStardust chapter 3 . 6/9
Entwhistle, though I doubt this Harry cares.
2005born chapter 4 . 4/21
well I mean yeah she is still a child
stevem1 chapter 10 . 3/2
This is a fun story. Fast paced and featuring an unusual Harry Potter.
zealous soul chapter 10 . 2/18
My Gosh! That looks like normal Tom Riddle... Erised became one with him or something? Can't wait for the next sequel.
Khunbam4ever chapter 1 . 2/15
FriendlyFire59 chapter 9 . 1/26
Glad you were able to save Erised.
Thanks for posting.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 8 . 1/26
This has been very fun, thanks for posting.

On reviewers; graciously accept any appreciations for your having posted your work, read polite constructive criticisms and decide for yourself if they are applicable and use them as you will, take pride in not being predictable when some complain that you didn't do what they expected (tell them to get started writing their own if they persist), and most importantly - Ignore the Trolls! They are not your family, friends, or polite acquaintances. They are just asshats who just want to ruin other people's feelings.
owl3764 chapter 10 . 1/25
Great story, loved it. I don't usually read incomplete stories, but have enjoyed this one (completed) so much that I'm starting on the sequel... and maybe others.
I find it a little sad that authors don't complete their stories, but I'm a reader, not a writer.
Good luck wrestling with your muse.
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »