Reviews for The Price is Right
PappyOldGuy chapter 9 . 6/18
Exciting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
GroveWolf chapter 6 . 6/13
I have to say, the bit about the pen and laziness was very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff.
GroveWolf chapter 4 . 6/13
hmm. Something I'd like to comment on, it seems the direction of the story shifted massively. The summary seems to suggest that the story will be based on how Harry handles his money and possibly influences the economy. And it did start out that way. I expected something similar to a story called Calculation by fringeperson. At first it was about his accounts and his responsibilities to the people who lived on his properties, but then became silly wacky suspicious Harry Potter. I hope you don't believe that I disapprove. I enjoy the way the story is going, but the shift is a problem. If you simply cut out the first part of the story that dealt with accounts and responsibilities that would probably work.
TruckersWife chapter 9 . 6/12
I love this so much! Wish you’d continue and write a sequel for the following years. I’d love to read more. Wondering around and realizing it’s a snake in the tunnels from shedded skin that he passes on his travels. But I want the last one to be where the Hufflepuffs really are scary badass and secretly everything Harry had thought is his crazy paranoia.
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 5/29
this is wonderful. though concern, is Erised voldemort? the red eyes have me on high alert...
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 9 . 5/23
This is awesome! I hope you will decide to write a sequel to this! It would be amazing to read.
What an odd little story! I loved it and wish it had been much, much longer. I'm gonna check your story list to see if you've succumbed to reader pressure and penned a sequel...and maybe a, um...three?quel...to this gem!
slytherinsal chapter 9 . 5/6
interesting conclusion
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 5/6
Ailsa Craig, LOL and Morgan is a werewolf?
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 5/6
I know it's after the competition but I was taking notice, toad, under the cold stone, days and nights hast thirty one and let fever and the ague eat them up
I'd rather use an infusion of hawthorn and blackberry leaves with garlic and ginger and drink grapefruit juice for high blood pressure than mess with aconite myself and take willow bark as an antifebrile, but then I'm a herbalist not a potioneer [more's the pity]
BadgeryFox chapter 9 . 4/25
Awesome story, quite creative. Thank you for writing!
noylj chapter 7 . 4/11
A story per school year would be nice, unless you can eliminate Moldy in two chapters
MissiYoung chapter 9 . 3/26
Is it weird that Erised is my favorite character in fanfic history? Because he is.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 3/23
riddle heir by magic? how can you be a magical heir to a muggle line, no if anything it would be gaunt or slytherin
CarolWim chapter 9 . 3/23