Reviews for Heaven doesn't cry for me
Ookamikuro chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I favorites this a long time ago, but I've finally put something together for it. I recorded this as a song to my own little tune. I'd really appreciate it if you took a listen. watch?vsrou5aRvl9c&
A.E. Hall chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Pretty good poem, nice perspective on his death.
Celeblaure chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
beautifulyou are so talented at these poems, your awesome, but why does boromir die...*crys* he is so awesome! keep writing!
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
A very meaningful poem. You are very talented at writing. Only a few things made you look like a rookie (I should know; I am one!). You had typos ("dieing", "summery") in your summary, and the spacing made it difficult to read. Also, sometimes you sacrificed the meaning of the poem for the sake of rhyming. ("I, yet, will no more roam") Don't think that means I don't like the poem, because I think it's awesome. Read my bio to see my explanation of why I'm so mean in reviews!
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
fav line: *Heaven doesn't cry for me Still yet I will pray That there is rest yet for me Until again light is day.* Chilling!
Silwen Aurdomiel chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
I think that this a wonderful poem. Tolkien should have putin something like this in the book. An epic of !
Celebrindal chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
(sniffs) That...was...SO...SAD! (begins crying hysterically) Please write more. I'll read it!
zetawolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Man, I like to read Boromir poetry, and I've got to tell you, this was great. Keep it up. _
The Phantom chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
I hate it when people assume that their work is automatically stupid, don't you? Does a pitiful remark about this poem being lame make us want to read it? I don't think so. Boost your own confidence! Tell everyone you can WRITE!

Because you can. While short, the poem had an excellent rhyming sceme going on, and very symbolic mentions.

Yes, he shouldn't talk of Elbereth, but it worked! It rhymed! Stick with it, man!

I thought it was an excellent poem. Don't put yourself down because you're not Tolkien. Think of it this way: If you were Tolkien, you'd be dead. :D

Boromir is a very special character. This poem did him justice.
HaloGatomon chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Awwww that was very well done Ty! Excellent!
Damaia chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
i think we all must have a bit of a soft spot for Boromir. but why is he talking about elbereth?
TheSilverLady chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
This is actually very good! It was really sweet!
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
That was...beautiful. I loved it. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE NOT TOLKIEN, IT WAS STILL GOOOOD! Ahem...I loved the line about "tears of glass." Beautiful. Boromir doesn't get enough credit, and I felt that this was really good. I was hoping that Aragorn would've been mentioned before Boromir closed his eyes, and he might have talked about his loyalty to his king, but it was still good.

Homer Simpson: (running down hill after pig) IT'S STILL GOOD, IT'S STILL GOOD!

Okay...this story didn't go through the same thing that the pig did (poor pig), but the message is the same! IT'S STILL GOOD, IT'S STILL GOOD! Yesss...
Frodos-QT chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Wow... thats really good. You are a great poet. I couldn't write that... ::applaudes you::
AloriaMoonbeamTheLastFae chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Amazing poem, but he is of Gondor, so he wouldn't be talking about Elbereth or the Valar.