Reviews for AA: Wise Wolf
penlume chapter 17 . 4/2/2017
sooo epic!
Thanks for finishing this so quickly!
I want to see Holo win...
penlume chapter 16 . 3/17/2017
I wish I knew your plans for this! (what question does Mjolnir answer?)

loki and this turned the mythology of the story into something incredible, I'm having a great time
penlume chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
fantastic extension to the canon-I love the strength of your plot-it introduces so many of the ends dangled by the original (the animation, at least)
15Pandabears chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
Wow this story is amazing! Focusing on the Moon Hunting bear is really interesting, and your plot reveals are really well done: suspenseful, but not drawn-out.

Also thanks for being one of the few writers who actually formats the story and pays attention to grammar. Seriously your writing is awesome. Thanks for writing this!
15Pandabears chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
Great chapter! I love how you capture Holo and Lawrence's relationship. Keep on writing! :D
williamcll chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Wow, I thought you gave up writing this.
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
After the enigmatic monk, now we have a hunter named Hans. New characters, new mysteries... And, what a surprise! A Holo's ancestor yet is living in the far North, farer than Yoitsu, Nyohhira!? Between you and me, I always asked myself about what would may exist beyond Yoitsu and Nyohhira, on the iced tundra of the Farthest North. Now I'm asking myself what you will be booking to our dear and beloved couple in those inhospitable lands.
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
It's more an interesting and intriguing chapter. Obviously that the small creature that was talking with the old monk, which Holo saw, it's a kind of yokai (in the absence of a better word) as like herself - although, of course, it isn't a wolf yokai. (By the way, I know that in Nordic and Baltic countries, supernatural wolves as like Holo are called of "vilkas", in singular, and "vilkai", in plural; a creature as like the Moon-Hunting Bear is called of "melkas", and in plural would be "melkai"; and a supernatural bird woman as like Deanna Rubens is an "Alkonost".)
I like much that Holo is the main character in this story, but I like also for Lawrence is back to the scene. (Oh yeah, speakig about him, in the 1º chapter of manga and in the 1º volume of light-novel Lawrence didn't faint when he saw the Holo's arm to turn into a giant wolf paw! Au contraire, he even reaches to touch her wolf paw by her , I believe that you had based that stretch of your fic on the 1º episode of the 1ª season of anime, right?)
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Your story is very promising and it's turning increasingly more enticing and intriguing - and why not say worrying too. I thought extremely interesting the dialogue between Holo and the mysterious alone monk of the taiga (is it Yoitsu?), although it had confounded (Holo and me) more than it had clarified about the monk (will be he human or another supernatural being?), Yoitsu and its "wolf-gods" (yokai or kami, in fact), the Moon-Hunting Bear or about the own Wisewolf Holo. I also like to read that Holo is very worried about the Lawrence's health (after all, it shows that she loves him). And despite her tittle of "Wisewolf", she don't know many things. Sincerely, I like your Holo version in this fic.
This monk is very suspicious. Holo should be careful!
Gabrhil chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
I don't know why, but I just imagine Hans with a gruff voice really thick Cajun accent.
Anyway, I'm liking where this is going. Lets find out who Holo's ancestor is!
Gabrhil chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
Ah, I caught that Star Wars reference, you nerd. Wondering what the animal was, but I just want to ask how small are we talking?
Gabrhil chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Well, that's one hell of an opening. I'm hooked.
DaWolves2 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Great chapter and I can't wait to find out more about Holo's ancestor and the people who live in the ice and snow! I can't wait for the next update!
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Good! It's a very good and interesting beginning for a fic focused in Holo (isn't focused in Lawrence, right?). The first chapter is excitant and promising - in addition, I wonder who is the mysterious and weird old man? Human or another being?
Go ahead!