Reviews for Stuff of Legend
Chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was a really sad little story. You know, stuff like this happened all the time in medieval times. You were able to bring Final Fantasy back into the real world. Awesome _ Lol, I like sad things. . .
Sorceress Eiva chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
If there had to be a full, complete ending to IV, I would happily choose this. It's beautiful, in its own twisted way. I love what you did with the characters - you kept them in character, even though I couldn't see them doing this.

A would read again.
irishais chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Hi, we received your fic as a recommendation for the August issue of Phoenix Down Monthly, a Final Fantasy literary magazine ( .com). It's a beautiful work, and we would love to feature you on our recommendations page! What we would do is provide a link to the fic and a brief description of the story, along with your username.

Feel free to contact any of our editors at phoenixmonthly if you have any questions, or visit .com. Thanks very much!
Lassarina Aoibhell chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I like this a lot, as I'm a fan of stories that explore the ramifications of the weird dynamics between Cecil, Kain, and Rosa, and I like Edward's voice as narrator.

I would be interested in seeing an expanded version of this: the events as they happen, not just the bardic summary, because I think it could be incredibly fascinating. But anyway. Yes. Awesome :)
Iris Mist chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Wow, that was fantastic. So dark. So tragic. Though somewhat unlike, it was very very realistic. Does that make any sense? I suck at conveying what I mean. :( But I think the fact that it's unlikely and realistic is what makes it so great.

And although I don't disagree that this would make a great novel, I think it was good that you kept it short. Leaves room for imagination, I suppose.

Once again, awesome awesome piece. Sent shivers down my spine.
Nadz chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Tragic but marvelous. You definitely could make a novel (and a great one) from this! Having Cecil's daughter cause the downfall of Baron made it quite believable (rather than had it been Cecil's doing himsef). Great job.
Thyme In Her Eyes chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Wonderfully dark, Lirillith. Nice to see this through Edward's eyes too. And; this goes without saying, a very orignal look at what could have happened post-ending (and I adore the melding with Arthurian legend). It's a pity it had to be so short though - I think it would've made a brilliant multi-chapter fic and Vivian has a lot of potential as a character (well, I like her anyway). Anyway, I really enjoyed this!
ladydragoon chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
wow, this is really good. Depressing as hell, but good _~ I love what you did with the arthurian myths too. It's a beautifully creative application _
Iliya Moroumetz chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
We always did have a tendancy to remember the things we want to remember besides the truth. A wonderfully tragic story told by a tragic character. We never do like hearing a 'real' story of what happens afterwards because it shatters our smug perception of the cursed 'happily ever after' paradigm. Well done.
LadyRavenlocke chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
This was an awesome story! I'm very impressed with the work, overall, and the ending was wonderful.
Reddo Meijisu chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Any story with the world-infamous Spoony Bard in it is worth a read, in my opinion. It's also not everyday you see stories with Edward in them, not to mention those based on fan perceptions. ) Very nice!
Eponine chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Wow. That is just awsome. You have written a truly great fic. ::Claps::
Dawnshadow chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
...Wow...

This is an unique and extremely original story. It tells an amazing tale that draws from historical and legendary sources alike.

This would be a great story to turn into a novel, going over the events described by Edward in more detail and even maybe covering the war that seems to be coming in Edward's very near future.

The hard part (for me at least,) the basic events, are already down. You just need to add tons of detail. Actually, in a longer story, Edward could still narrate, maybe as an old man or even masqurading as someone else...

Anyway, I digress. Bravo on a truly amazing story!
Lord Jareth chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
This is great. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who could see that Baron was doomed.
The Jack of Spades chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Very beautiful, and very well done :) Not every day that you hear it from Edward (or anything having to DO with Edward, heh...)