Reviews for Maybe When We're Done
MadMadameA chapter 21 . 8/7
This is certainly a delightful and intriguing story!
lrmorena chapter 21 . 7/30
this story is very good. I wish you could continue it. thanks
Very good
Sora Loves Rain chapter 21 . 7/27
Really hope you continue this story!:)
MWolfe13 chapter 2 . 5/26
Her attitude is kind of off putting atm, because Hermione is never that cold. Hopefully, we'll see a change in later chapters when she has had time to adjust
LovingYou2 chapter 20 . 1/26
Hope u continue soon
hamyli.miller chapter 18 . 12/2/2016
"That was beautiful" - Michelle Tanner Full House
Alytiger chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Remus was like "fuck what do I do?"
Alytiger chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
"not that half of you live to see it" well fuck alrighty then
MoonyLupin6977 chapter 21 . 10/6/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this soon! I love this fanfic so much and a world without more of this to read, is a world I don't want to live in, so PLEASE update!
mandorakat chapter 18 . 8/18/2016
I really love this story so far but that whole Peter dying and Hermione rambling on and on and on over it was excruciating. it just didn't stop. especially when Sirius was saying he was there to save Hermione but it was obviously his fault she was there. at least in part. I would have rather heard more details on the fight with voldemort, instead of the fact that she was throwing hex after hex, I wanted to know what spells she was throwing.
Meua Black chapter 21 . 7/30/2016
Writer again please. I Love this fanfic, this is very, very good.
CristalyFaV chapter 21 . 5/15/2016
Are you going to finish it? It's really good, and I wish you write soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Where's Lily and Peter?
Hermione's Twin chapter 21 . 5/2/2016
Hi, Marlene! Your story is AMAZING so far! I absolutely love it! Please, please update faster... Don't abandon this, please. It's turning out amazing, girl! I hope you finish it. You know, this story gave me so much to think about. Thank you so much!