Reviews for Maybe When We're Done
mangamange chapter 21 . 5/14
Please, please, PLEASE don't give up on this one, especially after leaving a cliffhanger!
Monnbeam chapter 21 . 5/4
Great chapter and looking forward to reading more soon
bookworm4life0812 chapter 21 . 4/17
Omg such a great story please update soon! I love seeing both sides of Hermione the strong warrior and the lost and sad young women. I am glad in the end Peter turned somewhat good. Please please please don't give up on this story!
SkyThorn15634 chapter 21 . 4/13
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
Marlene, you MUST finish this! I hate cliffhangers and I really love this story. It is quite hard to find a James/Hermione story as good as this one, and I am really appreciative that you wrote thus far. Please do not abandon this story, it would mean a lot to me if you finished it. I am not asking for a deadline or anything, but please finish with time.

-PatronusOwl21660
Marine76 chapter 1 . 3/3
Good start. I like it.
daniella2cool chapter 21 . 2/27
I thinkbshr forgave James way to quickly they all went way to far to just let it go so easily
Caite babe chapter 21 . 1/10
Please finish this story
I love it
Bentears chapter 21 . 1/9
Great story love your writing style. This is a well thought out HG goes back in time story. Look forward to your next chapter hope you find time to write again soon!
LovingYou2 chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
Great fic update please
mitch404 chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
im so happy whenever theres an update please update again. if my receive will make you i will hsppily do so until you grew tired from hearing from me and thrn youll just update hehehe just kidding but pkease update soon
Galatea Black chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
Jajajaja
lrmorena chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Marlene... I hope you revisit this one is good...
moonlight10060 chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
Dude, dude, dude, dude!
In that time it WAS a taboo, like in deathly hollows.
You don't say the LV word because all the wards drop!
At least, that's what happened in the book
MMax chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Hooray for the new chapter...take your time in replying.
FleurSuoh chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Can't wait for next chapter