Reviews for Maybe When We're Done
AlieshaD101 chapter 21 . 8/24
Can you please update! Pretty please!
Update please!
wonderfulfanatic chapter 21 . 7/26
3 3 3 3
Demihazlett chapter 4 . 7/26
wait are Remus and Lily going to have a thing instead of her and James?
It also seems like Hermione will have a thing with James?!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 21 . 7/18
This story is brilliant so far, I'm really enjoying it. Keep up the good work! :)
namikazi fan chapter 21 . 6/26
Boy did i cry...best fanfic story for update?
phantombuggo chapter 21 . 6/14
Reviewing jus' cuz ya went bug nuts about it.
(Grins)
Oh, yeah! Also because this story is spectacular! It was really creative of you to mix around the pairings. Could we maybe see some more development? It's moving pretty fast and though the events and plot points are really great, if seems like things are getting skimmed over and your Marauders and Co. Are really neat so it'd be awesome to get to know them a bit better.

Thank you for posting! Amazing story, really!
mickey666666 chapter 21 . 6/12
Update pls
mangamange chapter 21 . 5/14
Please, please, PLEASE don't give up on this one, especially after leaving a cliffhanger!
Monnbeam chapter 21 . 5/4
Great chapter and looking forward to reading more soon
bookworm4life0812 chapter 21 . 4/17
Omg such a great story please update soon! I love seeing both sides of Hermione the strong warrior and the lost and sad young women. I am glad in the end Peter turned somewhat good. Please please please don't give up on this story!
SkyThorn15634 chapter 21 . 4/13
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
Marlene, you MUST finish this! I hate cliffhangers and I really love this story. It is quite hard to find a James/Hermione story as good as this one, and I am really appreciative that you wrote thus far. Please do not abandon this story, it would mean a lot to me if you finished it. I am not asking for a deadline or anything, but please finish with time.

-PatronusOwl21660
Marine76 chapter 1 . 3/3
Good start. I like it.
daniella2cool chapter 21 . 2/27
I thinkbshr forgave James way to quickly they all went way to far to just let it go so easily
Caite babe chapter 21 . 1/10