Reviews for Unto the Breach, One Last Time
Baskina chapter 13 . 8/12
Loved it!
Mystical G Panther chapter 13 . 6/25
awesome story
I like this fic, but in the last three chapters Severus have some abusive tendencies that I dislike
Nachtwens chapter 13 . 5/4
I really liked this story. I can't believe I haven't read it before. The idea of just putting them in a room together and wait for them to do 'it', seems completely medieval, but that's the wizarding world for you. Surprising really that there aren't more stories with the whole locked-in-a-room theme. I recall reading a story that has them locked up together as prisoners somewhere, but in context of the marriage law, I haven't read it before. So congratulations on creating an original story involving the MA :p
A small point of criticism is about the sub-plot where Severus tries to kill Harry... that could have been a lot better. Or perhaps it should have been left out.
Halle Alexis chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
I really liked this story!
Favreau chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story - it was really good. I agree with some comments that the end seemed a bit rushed as Hermione seemed to realize Snape's intentions out of the blue, but nevertheless I enjoyed reading the story very much.

I also read the article that you referred to at the end of your story and while I found it interesting I'm still not convinced that Dumbledore really cared about Snape - from the facts presented there I would have drawn different conclusions regarding Dumbledore motives. So, I'm afraid, I still maintain that Dumbledore did as any good strategist would do - used what was available to him in the best way possible, without worrying much what it would do to people caught up in his plans. He did it not for his own interests, of course, but for "the greater good"...
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Oh my word, when Snape had his *realisation* I got so stressed! I was afraid you might not write a Happily Ever After for them. Wonderful story and I really enjoyed it. Yes, even the stressful bits!
Espied7 chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
You are killing my econ homework with your awesome stories. It's okay though - the test isn't until next week.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
Wow, this just amped up considerably. Exciting.
Deepmellow chapter 13 . 8/11/2015
This was a good read... Thank you for sharing...
Tra8erse chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
For someone so intelligent and cautious Severus was so quick to jump to the wrong conclusion that this could put Harry Potter to shame. This one bit, I find, was rather OOC, even if required by the plot.

Despite this bit of dunderheadedness on S's part, I am greatly enjoying this story. You managed to do wonderful things with the Marriage Law trope.
Angelus chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
I too was sorted into Slytherin. However I would have torched Dumbledore's painting and broken Severus's nose before forgiving him his disbelief, rashness & deception were I Hermione. Lucky for him, last chapter too angsty for me.
Angelus chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
really sweet revenge
Angelus chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
I'm a bit confused here. What he did was wrong but he did it in a nice way. Does it make it right? NO. But he did it in a NICE way...
psyfic55 chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
Clever and amusing. Your postulation re: what truly happened between Lily and Snape makes more sense than most of the other ideas I've read. Nicely done.