Reviews for Unto the Breach, One Last Time
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 3/1
Why on earth would Snape listen to anything Albus Dumbledore had to say about love, after the way he's been treated? (did Albus ever confess to keeping the Cloak that might have saved Lily? Why of course not!). Snape was worth less than Remus Lupin's education, and was always just a tool to Albus, and we all know it. One hopes that Snape won't bother talking to such lying paint again.

Snape should have blasted that portrait into shreds.

But he's better off with Hermione.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 3/1
God, I love the smell of Evil Cliffie in the morning. You are soooo bad!

Excellent chapter. Magnificent Cliffie.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 2/26
What a memory, and how Lily used him. I imagine Harry's in shock.

But now that Snape realizes he loves Hermione, what now?

And still Snape hasn't realized Harry isn't a Horcrux any more.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 2/8
Well, Ron is hopeless, but I thought rather better of Harry. He'll deserve to get the memories he wants. But Legilimens can go both ways; could Snape find out that Harry's no longer a Horcrux?

Nice smut, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 1/31
Excellent chapter. I do hope that someone clues Severus in on the whole Harry Really Did Die thing; life will be much easier for everyone if he is. However, since you are as Evil Writer, I bet you're going to just let us sweat, heh.

Ron, as always, is an idiot...
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 1/21
Oops. This whole Harry thing is going to be hanging over them for a while.

Ron is scum, of course. Sigh. But Harry isn't much better, he could still have come for Hermione anyway. Still doesn't deserve to be killed for it, but I'll let Hermione decide what to do.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 1/15
Oh, dear, Ron really doesn't know what in blazed he's doing (and if I read the hints about Lily right, James didn't either. One can only hope that Ginny will be a tad more forceful about training Harry).

And now they're about to enter the real world again. Lord, I hope someone fills Severus in about Harry really soon now.

That is so sad about Snape needing touch and not getting the right kind for so long.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 1/15
Oh, dear. This is not going as well as it could, though Hermione doesn't seem to be as sad at losing Ron as she probably thought she was going to be. I do hope Hermione makes Severus read some old Prophets, or Severus has a talk with Narcissa before doing anything rash about Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/15
Oops. Hermione didn't tell Snape everything, and she needs to, before Harry meets with a Sad Accident. And of course Severus won't tell her that part so she won't know to tell him that Harry did 'die'.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 1/15
Ah, she's beginning to compare him to Ron, or Ron to him, and it's not looking good for Ron just at this moment.

But yes, the clothes situation could become quite exciting if Hermione and Severus aren't careful while washing.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/15
Ah, Hermione has been provided with her favorite drug. With any luck, there's something in it that will help them, though that was good thinking about the Floo powder.

I wonder what potions Snape could summon through the chimney?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/15
Well, they are getting along together better than expected. Snape was smart to think of the food being 'adjusted' to help them along the way, though he needs to recoup before even thinking of how to escape just yet. Clearly, the Ministry spell filter didn't account for debilitation.

Hermione will probably learn the hair-braiding spell before she learns anything else, though she might as well practice the Nox while Snape is sleeping.
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I love it so far!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
Thank you for writing this story.
:-)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
As you put it the first hint is when she says "Thank you".