Reviews for Within Dark Temptations
kagome higurashi chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will kyo find his happy ending. is akito inside of yuki.
kagome higurashi chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will kyo and tohru be okay. what is wrong with yuki. who is he talking to. akito.
TheWomanWithAMessedUpMind chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Please write more to the story! :)
RainbowMenaD.P chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Oh shit. o.o
Wow...this is really deep-and that makes it a brilliant fic. Im looking forward to more in the future. :3
neko1998 chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Wait a minuet! O.O Is Akito sharing Yuki's conscious or is he possesing him he really didn't die poor Kyo he needs to stay as far away from Yuki as possible. I can't wait for chapter 7
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
great fic, i know its been some years but do think you could update please :D
Sukuangtou chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Cool!
Carzilla888 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
see this is what I hate A damn good story that never gets updated like I'm pissed whoever u are get on it and get this story updated pronto how dare you make a good story and not update like I absolutely love evil Yuki please just update please
YaoiChick1 chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
Please Please Please PLEASE update! This is so great! I never find a Dark Yuki/Kyo fic. And is Yuki going crazy with the little evil voice in his head(don't worry Yuki me and Kyo-chan have one too)?
YaoiLurver4Ever chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
I love this story so far please update soon! Oh and doyour best i'll be rooting for you :D
KH2kyouxu chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
(shivers_yuki scawy-cries- Kyou run as fast as you can maybe NEbraska- I'll make sure the bad old mouse doesn't hurt you.

"stupid Akito- I know he's apart of this to. I love this fic-

so what else have you writen?

this is the best fic i read so far today

Update real soon. Luv ya
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
Wow...please update soon! Love the story!
Caer chapter 6 . 12/13/2004
And patience is what one needs, waiting for this story to finish! *whine* How come all the good authors never finish their stuff? Well almost. Anyway, I'm writing this to give you a swift kick in the pants to write more of this fic. I really want to see it finish. Please please please write more!
crystal chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
Waah! I remember reading this ficcie so long ago, i thought i'd ask, but i guess not.. Anyways if you don't mind may i archive it at my yaoi FB site? Viva la kyouke-

Please get back to me soon!
fairyfurby chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
O_o... WOW THAT WAS SO GOOD! i love it it was so creepy and everything this is one of the most creative stories i've ever read plz plz continue!