Reviews for Rebel Without A Clue
Amaris Moon chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Skipper! You shouldn't have woken Gilligan up, you old meanie! :(

This was cool. And hot. At the same time. Heh! I could totally picture Gilligan as Scott Lone Wolf, cruising in his car, listening to the Rat Pack with the window down. What an image. HOT.

And Mary Ann, walking down the highway in her short shorts. Dayum.

Loved the way you used the episode as a jumping off point for your story. Worked perfectly, in my opinion. Seriously, Teebs, you really should consider writing as a profession. You are good! Really good!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Sweet.
kitsune21809 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This was absolutely beautiful! I love your stories and this one was a real treat. Also, love the writing style. I hope you do more like it.
Magenta-Skye chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I don't know why that person did not like this story, but I thought it was great. It was different and liked the idea of a dream sequence. I hope that maybe you'll write more and not be discouraged. I do know this, you can't please everyone and if that person didn't like it, it might've been their taste, but hopefully there were many more people who enjoyed this story because I certainly did.
JWood201 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
THIS JUST MADE MY DAY.

I love you so much for reuploading this. Stay true to yourself, girl.

You know I love this and perhaps I'll try to recreate my old review after I write this paper (AND MAKE IT EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE).

Thank you for reuploading this and for exploring this episode and for having the faith in your talent and your writing to display this for us all to read an enjoy. You're awesome.