Reviews for In My Daughter's Eyes
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 1/30
Just beautiful, both the story and your writing. Yes, Edward and Bella are definitely doing something right with this Alice, just adorable :)
denninelli chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Good little story.
Blueanna chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was a cute story! I wouldn't mind reading another chapter of it.
annaharding chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Very sweet story! Thanx for sharing.
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for updating
akjamma chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I loved this!
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
So adorable! Thanks for writing! Mwah!
bonz245 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Very sweet..thanks.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love everything about this. Thank you for the warm & fuzzies.
NIKKI chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
OMG, I wanted to read a o/s about it so bad! Glad you did it! It's amazing. Thank you.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I thought I reviewed this the other day and then I remembered I was on the wrong computer when I read it and forgot to do the review when I got back to my laptop. :D

I loved this. It's so sweet, how cute and caring their little Alice is. :) And I love that Edward and Bella are so proud of her. :) Awesome job, like always. :)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
When my youngest son was in preschool his teacher told me one day that he would always play with the little boy in the wheelchair during the combined class play break. This little boy usually sat off to the side while the kids raced around on bikes or played catch with each other yet my little boy who struggled with his own speech issues walked up and asked this boy to play catch and did so each time the classes came together. I cried when the teacher was done telling me this story. Knowing that you are raising a kind child is an amazing feeling.
Ceci-tvfan SissiAlcott chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Amazing story! Thanks for sharing it!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
oh so sweet and sad and i just hope that we all raise wonderful kids like these
thanks for sharing!