Reviews for Beautiful Lies
Minna Vipera chapter 44 . 4/18
Why would Ian have to explain to Erik how English football leagues work? He’s Swedish or Norwegian (can’t remember), so aren’t they fairly similar?
OMG! This is one of the best Darcy-Loki fanfics that I have read. Thanks for writing this and sharing with the rest of us. I really enjoyed how you incorporated scenes from Thor 2 as well!
trontroy chapter 1 . 2/27
This is such a good story - original, funny and excellent pacing. And, I love the happy ending...Hope to read more from you!
YokaiAngel chapter 66 . 11/19/2017
Amazing!~~~~
Ocee chapter 66 . 10/17/2017
I read this fic months ago and it's a shame I didn't review right after. Sorry ! One day I'll read it again and I'll tell how great it's. Because you've done an awesome job. I can't watch Thor movies without thinking of your fic. You've created a perfect headcanon. Thanks a lot for this beautiful Doki/Larcy/Tasertricks/one of the best OTP in the world no matter how it's called !
Lum chapter 66 . 6/28/2017
You're such a talented writer. This story was so amazing from start to finish!
Nickynicole2033 chapter 66 . 6/4/2017
This. Was. Frickin. GOOD.
RowanRhys chapter 66 . 2/4/2017
Absolutely outstanding! It was quite a rollercoaster ride, and I loved it. I'm so glad that I found your fics. You were terrific at keeping the POV with Darcy, and your characterizations were consistent and very well written. The story flow was smooth and kept me riveted for more than 6 hours, as I couldn't stop reading. Well done!
Flamekaat chapter 66 . 1/24/2017
this thing that you created, this glory, absolutely broke me from a cycle of pain I have been suffering from for a while. It also helped me a lot to be distracted while my broken heart and brain knitted back together from "completely busted open wide,"to "survivable" status. Thanks for your fine work! Looking forward to more ecellence!
DreamerDayjob chapter 66 . 8/30/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. That was amazing!
Where has this Fanfiction been all my life?! How have I not read this before?
Well, I have to admit that this is one of the best Loki fanfics I have EVER read! Anyone reading this review, be informed: this book is an absolute treat to read!
I have been unashamedly hooked for the past few days, and goodness, it was completely worth it. The characters are on point, Darcy and Loki were excellent! (Together, as well as individually). I also love how there is a new plot twist around every corner, page-turners are a personal favourite of mine...
At one point I thought it resembled another Loki-fic 'A Morbid Taste For Ice' a bit, and I was afraid that it would be a knock off of the story. Boy, was I wrong. I love how you've managed to take the original plot of the Marvel Universe and make it your own. I loved your original bits before and after The Dark World, and you made your original work flow nicely with the plot of the movie.
Your story was a true pleasure to read, you are an extremely talented writer! Now I move on to your other story *fist bumps in the air* I'm so excited!
Thank you for this story, I look forward to anything else you write in the future!
DDxx
FireRaider363 chapter 66 . 8/27/2016
i loved the fanfic i hope you continue writing i would love to read more
Blazing Romance chapter 66 . 7/31/2016
Wow I really love your story. You captured the character's personality so well and you put a fine balance between drama, love, suspense, and action in this fic that it was filling. I thank you for writing this story and I'm so happy that I got the chance to read it. You have earned yourself a follower and I hope you make more stories about Loki and Darcy. I will look through your other stories to see if you have some my favorite couples from other TV shows or cartoons. Great writer and author and I hope I so hope you write a book of your own ideas and I definitely would read them.
Elsa N chapter 26 . 5/25/2016
I have loved this story but ugh I just can't stand the author letting them u know so I'm sorry but I will not continue

U are an amazing writer, I'm really jealous!
Bye,
Elsa
Elsa N chapter 25 . 5/25/2016
Do people just randomly sleep with each other now? Gah, that is so messed up I'm never going to America again
Elsa N chapter 24 . 5/25/2016
Gosh I love ur chapters ahahahaha funny