Reviews for Silent Soft and Slow
Gemmika chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This brought tears to my eyes. I can Kristoff doing exactly this in this kind of situation. Poor Anna, she won't ever understand how terrifying and heartbreaking it was for him to see her lifeless, frozen body.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wonderful story!
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
sad, but daww.
Also, this makes one of the ones I read earlier have a bit more sense.
Fantastiggerisch chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Love it! I could read this over and over again.
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I think this is the best one using this prompt that I've found. Good job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Quinn chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
That was... Perfect.
A-Dream's-Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
You read my mind! After all that, I completely expected Kristoff to develop a fear of Anna freezing again. And you, ma cherie, have told this story with such...perfectness.
SAK00 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
So nice :)
denoodled chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
It's very plausible he started to worry about Anna being cold. It's gotten even kinda psychotic but hey, I love it! I adore nightmare-themed fics. :)
Qwerty616120 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
FINALLY. A in-character Kristanna fic that DOESN'T have slash or incest! And it's well-written! You have no idea how much trouble I've been having finding fics like that! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
oreocheesecakes chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Aww, I love the Kristanna fluff :')
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Poor Kristoff. Well-written and full of Anna being the hero(ine) she is! As usual, I suppose! It was lovely, and just a little sad. I'm glad he was able to get back just a little bit of peace.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Beautiful! Just lovely! You sure did manage to pack a hella load of emotion into such a short piece.
znk99fg7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014