Reviews for Ulterior
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 2/25
Good job Sanji! Take care of yo Captain!
Sessha Lebeau chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
While I really love the fact that you made Luffy is the sky and the moon to his nakama. Are they not be just as important to each other? The straw-hats would after all go through hell for anyone in their group, not only their beloved captain.
scryoko chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love this so much!
HoothootOwls chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Awevdgjlbchdslbchdsbjc dshbkcsjhcm to cute!
mysticstargirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
oh this is precious wow lovely
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
d'awwwwwww super cute! i love it when the straw hats stick up for luffy :)
loogoo chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Oh, your stories of the Strawhat friendship are just beautiful.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wow. Just wow, this was amazing. I really, really loved the way you described their relationship, the way Sanji is protective of Luffy, how Luffy trusts Sanji.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Brilliantly written!
DestyPuffari chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I love your writing, especially those starring Sanji and Luffy, they have this wonderful SanLu friendship going on that you hardly ever find between them on other fics, I simply love these, please keep up the good work.
Ririrou chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was so cute I cannot I am in love with all of your fics you are so talented T-T
dogluvva99 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
EEEEK I love Luffy's... Not innocence. He lost that a long time ago. I believe the word is carefree. That's just what I love about him. You express that so well. Thank you for the amazing stories
Himitsu no Neko chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Your OP fics are just amazing! I especially love this one and Exclusivity, it makes me smile at how protective Luffy's crew are.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Brilliant!

Dunno where you found the inspiration for this, but I'm glad you did!

VERRRRY well written and perfect.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Awwwwwww...! XDDD

#squealing

That was CUTE!

Oh Sanji... Thanks for saving our naive Captain!

He really grateful and trust you for that...! XD

Oh i wonder what will Zoro and Nami do if they heard about it... Shishishishishi

Love how Sanji attack the nasty guy after excuse himself from his Captain!

AWESOME!