Reviews for Simulation
Yes! Odd came back :'D I was so worried
OrangeWithAfro chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Odd died? Omg no
Bluedog197 chapter 32 . 9/11/2014
DUDE I CAN'T STOP SMILING THANK YOU SO MUCH for the response you wrote some wonderful chapters and now i can't wait for the idea's you have for the up coming story's i kinda like the haunted theater the best some you got mystery, new character's all the glam a story could ask for and right in time for Halloween hehehe so i will wait for your return patiently like usually so great job good, luck and peace.
SouthernB3lle chapter 31 . 8/11/2014
Oh wow. That ending! When I first found this story I didn't see that ending coming (even though the title gave a clue). It wasn't until you added that part with Jeremy trying to get them out without mentioning them that I figured it out. Nice touch. It was well done. Everything about this story kept me on the edge of my seat and I'm happy that it was all a simulation because I was about to cry when Ulrich died. Speaking of Ulrich, what you did to Ulrich in earlier chapters gave me inspiration for my Code Lyoko story Ghosts that We Knew. Anyway, amazing story and sorry I didn't review every chapter. I'm not the best reviewer.
Bluedog197 chapter 31 . 7/24/2014
NOW THAT WAS A PERFECTLY EXECUTED STORY BRAVO MY FRIEND and of course that's what i thought it was because Jeremy said "come on guys wake up" in one of the chapters but i didn't want to ruin it for the rest so even though there will be no more updates i shall patiently wait for your return so with all the awesome,fantastic,beautiful,lovely incredible and indescribable work you've done i wish you the best of luck in life so good luck and peace.
tybeaniebabiesgirl chapter 31 . 7/24/2014
Wow totally unexpected
Icyicy00 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I can't follow most of the story but it seems really good.

Go into more detail about the prison. Do they have cells, can they just leave the building any time they want? That sorta stuff.

Also who's Herve? Can you explain the whole 'swearing loyalty to XANA thing?'

Pretty good overall
Bluedog197 chapter 30 . 7/17/2014
PERFECTLY EXECUTED WOW my friend this was an incredible chapter i didn't think he would sacrifice himself that was a twist it took me by surprise and i guess he wasn't a robot since robot's don't have emotions but poor Jeremy making that decision so now he is the only warrior left if this is what i think it is i hope their okay so awesome job and good luck peace.
Bluedog197 chapter 29 . 7/10/2014
A'WWWWW POOR JEREMY and your welcome it was a good one shot though but com on he can't be sure their dead i mean yeah he maybe right but he doesn't know i mean there could at least be some survivors and now that you said that i can't wait to see why odd is really here i still think he's a robot or something so INCREDIBLE WORK on this chapter your a great author so good luck and peace.
Bluedog197 chapter 28 . 7/5/2014
WHAT DO YOU MEAN EMOTIONAL i know what your going to do but yeah your way better with darkness then humor but it's still there but yumi has to kill her brother doesn't she poor yumi and odd is still acting strangewhy did he stay behind i know he would have loved to go out into a fight but maybe it's the fact he is still alive and he fought too much but oh well i really hope they can get though this alive but SPECTACULAR WORK and i can't wait to see more and i will go check out this one shot myself and i am sorry no one else has reveiwed they just don't know a good story when they see one so good luck and peace.
Bluedog197 chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
YEAH THEY MADE IT soaking wet and cold but they made it and poor jim going though that knowing some people died when he could have saved them anyone would be attacked with nightmares but i think the plan jim came up with is to go out and fight that's why they've been taking classes on how to fight and i know i wish i had an account so i could email you but my mom wouldn't like that i am emailing strangers they don't even know i read fan fiction's but this was a nice filler chapter and i can' wait to see more so good luck and peace
Bluedog197 chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUDE okay now i have an idea of what's going on but i don't want to ruin it for the other reader's (which i say should review) because this is an awesome story so i am guessing he want's to visit aelita first because he saw her last and jim may fight xana because he want's to protect the last survivors but yumi Jeremy and aelita are probably going to try to fight but then again you could kill them off in an instant and wow you have blown my mind once again it not even funny so i wish i could say more but this story is indescribable work which is FREAKING FANTASTIC so awesome job on those exams and good luck, peace
Bluedog197 chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
OH MY GOSH THIS IS TERRIFIC no not the whole i killed someone no the chapter wow thought it couldn't have gotten better then before but wow what i think is that since aelita is on life support the electricity is coming from the super computer battery which in turn can let xana threw and attack that how the force fields where turned off and i know ulrich was ill but i just thought damn odd killing your best friend but oh well and i am glad to here you will be making more code lyoko story's because you have proven that your an SUPER AWESOME WRITER so great job and good luck peace.