Reviews for A Questionable Symbiotic Relationship
ManyGamePlayer chapter 2 . 5/13
I certainly hope you update soon! I wish to see where this could go! ;)
This story has massive potential! I totally get slow updates (I myself am slacking on several stories I promised to post like a year ago...), and I will wait as long as you need for the next chapter of this masterpiece! I wish I was logged in so I could favefollow, but alas, I am not. Yet. Just HAD to write this first. Lol.

Anywho, I look forward to the next chapter, friend!

-Crysi
KrnYong chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
The end of that last chapter was so cute, even I felt a little awed at the "it's the stuff lightning is made of" part. I guess you really don't think about it like that until you have to explain it to someone.
The part where Ezio took over to flirt with Rebecca made me laugh, he's always in his element, no matter the time or circumstance.
Wash Cloth chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Wow, this is amazing and funny. I love the character interactions. Looking forward to more. c:

Have a wonderful day!
ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I WANT MORE OF THIS
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
are you gonna continue? this story is really good so far!
The Crystal Pen chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
The assassins were so adorable in this chapter.
This is a great fanfic and I hope you continue it.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Is he quoting or expressing a personal sentiment (new age)? *grin*
Xoraan chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
An interesting scenario, one that I would really like to read more of. Ezio's personality interacting with Rebecca was absolutely enticing, hope to scenes like that. The assassins interacting with each other makes one hell of an eccentric family. I'm really looking forward to reading any scenes where suspicions about the 'Questionable Relationship' arise with the modern Assassins.
Luckenhaft chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Bravo good sir! Bravo! (Stands to give you a standing ovation.)

I'm quite thankful that I had force of will to keep my mouth shut when Ezio tried to help Desmond court Rebecca. It would be weird if some random guy in a library suddenly fell backwards, and began rolling around on the ground laughing hysterically. But trust me it was quite hard to keep a lid on it.

I think a few giggles might have slipped out.

Till next time. Pax Pacis.

I a
WhatchuKnowBoutMe chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Ryuuhana chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Awww only two :(
The Dimensional Reader chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Keep it up dude.
Degrandpre741 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I really like this story. Very well written. Keep going!
FateOfChaos chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Their reactions to NY! That was awesome. The collective "Whoa" really made it funny.