Reviews for A Questionable Symbiotic Relationship
horselover55555 chapter 3 . 9/25
Such an interesting story! Hopefully we can see more sometime!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 3 . 9/12
Great story! I'd like to see more of it if you get a chance.
RowellRiggs chapter 3 . 8/18
PLEASE update soon! I love this story and would love to see what happens next!
WriterGreenReads chapter 3 . 8/17
YOU LIIIIIVE and that's great because that means I get more of this amazing story.
So yay.
Good luck dude
Plus update, I like this idea and want it to grow into a memorable story I could go back to and read, if your working on other projects, please hurry and start working on this again
Awww please update soon! :)
TheNerdiestEgg chapter 3 . 5/15
OMFG PLZ UPDATE THIS IS SO KOOL!
CyberSearcher chapter 1 . 5/7
Yay, can't wait for more of this. Oh man, is it weird to say that I'd like to see this happen to me. Meh, probably to much fanfiction
Zephyr169 chapter 3 . 4/30
Love it! please update soon it's amazing XD
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 3 . 4/24
Very good
LadyRaider92 chapter 3 . 3/29
That was AWESOME... I like how all of the assassins in Desmond's head is able to help him in the mission (along with some humor).
I hope to read the next chapter soon, because I wonder what is going to happen next.
LadyRaider92 chapter 2 . 3/29
LOL... EZIO just couldn't resist could he. I laugh for about 5 minutes and had to keep rereading where Ezio took over to put the moves on Rebecca. I love Desmond's it could be worse scenario, it was hilarious X-D (made me lol for a little bit as well)
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 3/29
LOL... Poor Desmond. This was chapter was better than I expected. I am confused as to what happened and how Altaiir, Ezio, and Ratonhnhake are trap in Desmond's mind. But, I like how Altaiir is not completely trusting Desmond just yet (that is understandable since what happened at the end of AC1). I can see this actually taking place in AC3 and I kind of wish Ubisoft would make a crossover game where all the major assassins would work together. That would be awesome. But until then, great fanfiction stories (like this one) would have to do.
RowellRiggs chapter 1 . 3/28
Love the story so far! Please update soon this is exactly what I've been looking for!