Reviews for Regression
ladymirth chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
It's so refreshing to find a non-shippy fic that does clear-eyed justice to all the characters and possible pairings.
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
lol's can't wait to see what happens
Megalomaniac2 chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
Fantastic.
MysticWolf1 chapter 13 . 5/28/2006
This story would have made a great crossover novel. It is actually better written than many of the official Buffy/Angel novels.

I especially liked the parts where Angel and Spike become their former selves. That was hilairious! The ending was just right, and fitting.
Meirelle chapter 13 . 12/13/2005
Out of the thousands of fanfiction I've read, this ranks in the top twenty. I come across very few authors that actually take the time to research and edit. I loved the story, and I'm very glad I clicked on the link.
Kara chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Personally, I don't think that Cordilia or Dawn would cry in those situations. This is a really well written story so far, and I like it a lot. :)
Kazaera chapter 11 . 10/23/2004
Hm... I thought plutonium was even more poisonous than that (my physics teacher said something about several grams spread out over Germany being enough to kill the entire population) but it was a while ago so I'm not sure if I remember correctly. Anyways, wonderful story! :) "Liam" and - especially - "William" are good for a laugh, and I loved Dawn and her Inner Brat. I really liked it.
Majin Gojira chapter 9 . 12/6/2003
O_O (one of the) Best. Plot Twist(s). Ever.
The Fink chapter 13 . 10/20/2003
*applauds*

That was a wonderful, gripping read. I want to say something more profound, but in all honesty, I can't think of anything beyond thank you both :) Great story, lots of laughs, lots of action...can't ask for too much more!
val chapter 13 . 9/20/2003
I loved this story. You guys are wonderful writers. It read just like a good novel that you can't put down. Please continue to write as your very talented.
Enjael chapter 6 . 9/11/2003
Great story so far! Only thing I could mention is that I thought it was spelled 'Taraka'. Looking at it now it dosen't seem right, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a 'u'. Other than that great story!
Wednesday. A chapter 13 . 8/26/2003
Whoa! I just discovered this story and read it all and that's one of the best buffy/angel fan fics i've ever read. The plot was really good and i could see you knew the characters really well. Also your original characters were good also.

My favourite part was Angel and Spike turning back to their former selves personality. Very imusing. William was so funny. This story was fantastic, it's going in my favs
FallenAngel chapter 13 . 7/5/2003
That was a great story. It was also very funny and well-written. Keep up the good work.
Random Artemis chapter 13 . 5/24/2003
I'm pretty sure I read this a while ago and forgot to review... *gasps* The blasphemy of it all! So once I found it again, I, of course, had to remedy this heinous mistake. Congrats on a fabulous story and plot line, characterizations were superb, and the regressions were hilarious! Keep it up!
Wallace chapter 13 . 4/14/2003
I should mention that I understand this was cowritten by you and HonorH, so I’m reviewing you and E-Mailing her. A story both amusing and exciting. I loved the characterisation – especially the interaction between William and Tara. And Dawn as a baby-stealing fairy? Truly inspired. Have either of you ever considered doing a rewrite of ‘Halloween’ to include this?

I also enjoyed the villains. A classic yet original Criminal Genius, the best off-show use of Ethan Rayne I’ve ever seen (I love this guy, but very few Fanficcers seem to have any idea how to use him), and also excellent side-use of Wolfram and Hart and the Initiative ‘Secure Facility’. The link between Kogue and Boone was also cool – the kind of petty attention to detail that often accompanies good storytelling. Cassio I’m fairly certain I’ve read before under other names, although seldom with so effective a viewpoint (and the fact that he managed to be pretty much vital without being central – again, good writing), and Nicole was again classic – the old-fashioned Ass-Kicking Bitch. And Dawn’s brief reign of brattyness – I love your Dawn.

I’ve never seen ‘La Femme Nikita’ (although I loved the original French film), but I’ve heard enough about it to guess that at least one of you must be a fan.

Thank you for giving me the pleasure.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »