Reviews for Body Swap
This was absolutely hilarious! Great story!
Daughter of Sally Jackson chapter 5 . 10/27/2020
I loved this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2020
I like stories where everyone is happy, the Slytherins and the Gryffindors. thanks for this
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2020
hahah yay! thanks for writing!
shapphire22 chapter 5 . 8/26/2019
Ooh! Being dumped twice! In front of people! Thanks for sharing this story, I'm glad I'm not in magical world since I don't my body to be swapped over to my not-so-friendly friend LOL
shapphire22 chapter 4 . 8/26/2019
Quidditch this time is so hilarious! LOL
I thought Draco would do everything in his power to avoid being swapped out of his body, like not sleeping but finally succumbing to what his body needs?

Only Hermione could find out what really happened. On the other hand, I'm confused what will happen between Harry, Ginny, and Blaise? (・_・)
shapphire22 chapter 3 . 8/26/2019
How come Draco knew the reason behind Ginny and Blaise's secret dating? Unless, Blaise had told him once and he repeated it for Harry in Draco's body.

Awkward... When your best friend touched you inappropriately
shapphire22 chapter 2 . 8/26/2019
Oh my~! Really?! I'm shipping Blinny and she's cheating on him? Whoah~! She's really something! Her mother didn't allow her to date yet she had two boyfriends! Whoa~
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
If I were Hogwarts' student, I would avoid Dumbledore in every chances! He's the most dangerous thing inside school! Just swiping students' bodies w/o their concern! What can I say, this is only a fanfiction
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2019
The meeting with Lucius would be an excellent chapter for your new oneshot collection! I'd love to know how he takes the news of them dating.

Elena
Xhex25 chapter 5 . 2/16/2019
i would love to see more in this universe. its an interesting dynamic that you have set up.
BlueMoon007 chapter 5 . 2/8/2019
Nice little story
kimbclar chapter 5 . 10/20/2018
Excellent
Emily chapter 5 . 10/19/2018
Very good! Very cute! Loved it!
kmplease chapter 5 . 9/7/2018
Watching her friends, Hermione couldn't help but smile. She noticed that Harry was making sure Ron realised what the Slytherins were really like and making sure the redhead knew that they had judged them harshly. Hermione was hoping that with Harry's help that Ron might not react too badly when he discovered her relationship with Draco, although before she could worry about Ron she had to face Draco's parents and try to win them round. Hopefully though that would work out fine and in the New Year everything would be out in the open and she and Draco wouldn't have to hide anymore.