Reviews for Body Swap
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh I love this! Your descriptions are perfect and light-hearted, just what I'm looking for right now :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Aw, this was a cute story I really enjoyed it!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Of course Hermione figured it out hahaha I'm rly glad with her method of deduction ;)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
OH THIS WAS SO CUTE. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER HAHAHA
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
OHMYGOD GINNY HOW COULD YOU
She's one of my fav characters from HP I'm quite sad she's presented as such in the story hahaha but other than that, LOVE the story and Harry's little realisations :') I really hope Harry can be friends with them after they switch back!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
I like that Harry and Blaise stayed united against Ginny.

The library moment between Harry, Hermione and Draco was great.

Interesting outcome.
Bayfire chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Awesome story you have here! I really love the originality of the plot and the dynamics between the characters. I can also appreciate that you didn't make Ron an insensitive jerk. There are too many Draco/Hermione stories where he's too mean. Kudos to you for such a fantastic story!
Kirito666 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
love the story :)
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
This is really good, but you should do a sequel or an epilogue on Hermione and Draco talking to Draco's dad and when they go public.
Bubbling Bubbles chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Can you please write a sequel...and possibly even a prequel? Thank you! I love your writing! You're an amazing author!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Great Story!
samisagirl1225 chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
please, please write an outtake on their talk with Lucius and how they make their relationship public :)
Sorceress of Magic chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Aw I liked it
Selkura chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Awww that was a good story!
Vaneesa85 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014