Reviews for Body Swap
hahah yay! thanks for writing!
shapphire22 chapter 5 . 8/26/2019
Ooh! Being dumped twice! In front of people! Thanks for sharing this story, I'm glad I'm not in magical world since I don't my body to be swapped over to my not-so-friendly friend LOL
shapphire22 chapter 4 . 8/26/2019
Quidditch this time is so hilarious! LOL
I thought Draco would do everything in his power to avoid being swapped out of his body, like not sleeping but finally succumbing to what his body needs?

Only Hermione could find out what really happened. On the other hand, I'm confused what will happen between Harry, Ginny, and Blaise? (・_・)
shapphire22 chapter 3 . 8/26/2019
How come Draco knew the reason behind Ginny and Blaise's secret dating? Unless, Blaise had told him once and he repeated it for Harry in Draco's body.

Awkward... When your best friend touched you inappropriately
shapphire22 chapter 2 . 8/26/2019
Oh my~! Really?! I'm shipping Blinny and she's cheating on him? Whoah~! She's really something! Her mother didn't allow her to date yet she had two boyfriends! Whoa~
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
If I were Hogwarts' student, I would avoid Dumbledore in every chances! He's the most dangerous thing inside school! Just swiping students' bodies w/o their concern! What can I say, this is only a fanfiction
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2019
The meeting with Lucius would be an excellent chapter for your new oneshot collection! I'd love to know how he takes the news of them dating.

Elena
symmantha chapter 5 . 2/16/2019
i would love to see more in this universe. its an interesting dynamic that you have set up.
BlueMoon007 chapter 5 . 2/8/2019
Nice little story
kimbclar chapter 5 . 10/20/2018
Excellent
Emily chapter 5 . 10/19/2018
Very good! Very cute! Loved it!
kmplease chapter 5 . 9/7/2018
Watching her friends, Hermione couldn't help but smile. She noticed that Harry was making sure Ron realised what the Slytherins were really like and making sure the redhead knew that they had judged them harshly. Hermione was hoping that with Harry's help that Ron might not react too badly when he discovered her relationship with Draco, although before she could worry about Ron she had to face Draco's parents and try to win them round. Hopefully though that would work out fine and in the New Year everything would be out in the open and she and Draco wouldn't have to hide anymore.
kmplease chapter 4 . 9/7/2018
Hermione shook her head as they headed back into the castle. She wasn't sure if Draco could manage to act devastated over the loss but she was confident he could behave long enough so that no-one found out the truth. After all he had spent nearly two days posing as Harry and no-one had spotted anything suspicious about his behaviour. Then again Harry had spent the same amount of time being Draco and again no-one had gotten suspicious. Maybe Dumbledore was right after all and the two boys were more alike than they knew.
kmplease chapter 3 . 9/7/2018
Draco chuckled at Hermione's words, she'd gotten it spot on with his feelings. As much as he had tried to control himself, his feelings for her had oozed through and now she thought that her best friend fancied her. Brushing off Hermione's worries, he settled down to chat to her. He knew he would have to work out how to deal with the Blaise situation, but he couldn't do anything right now so he might as well enjoy the time he could spend with Hermione, even if he had to be careful not to be too overfriendly with the brunette witch.
kmplease chapter 2 . 9/7/2018
Unfortunately for Harry by the time the party wound down and the Slytherin boys stumbled up to bed he was still none the wiser about Malfoy's girlfriend. But he wasn't too disheartened, he still had tomorrow to cope with and maybe with the Quidditch game he would come into contact with more people. Settling down into bed, Harry knew he really shouldn't be so nosey when it came to Malfoy's love life, but it beat worrying about his own.