Reviews for Body Swap
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/4
That was a GREAT story!

The Magical version of the movie "Freaky Friday"
ladybear92 chapter 5 . 2/9
this quite nice.
like it.
RedTae chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
OMG Draco cracks me up, "you can go stealing peoples bodies and giving them to Gryffindors". That was too funny.
JaneAustenfan786 chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
My shock was equal to Harry's shock (Ginny cheating) very well written.
Zippytickles chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
Short but very sweet. Loved the idea and its very well written! Thanks for writing :)
Belly boo1099 chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
Amazing story! Beautiful writing, rock on!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh I love this! Your descriptions are perfect and light-hearted, just what I'm looking for right now :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Aw, this was a cute story I really enjoyed it!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Of course Hermione figured it out hahaha I'm rly glad with her method of deduction ;)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
OH THIS WAS SO CUTE. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER HAHAHA
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
OHMYGOD GINNY HOW COULD YOU
She's one of my fav characters from HP I'm quite sad she's presented as such in the story hahaha but other than that, LOVE the story and Harry's little realisations :') I really hope Harry can be friends with them after they switch back!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
I like that Harry and Blaise stayed united against Ginny.

The library moment between Harry, Hermione and Draco was great.

Interesting outcome.
Bayfire chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Awesome story you have here! I really love the originality of the plot and the dynamics between the characters. I can also appreciate that you didn't make Ron an insensitive jerk. There are too many Draco/Hermione stories where he's too mean. Kudos to you for such a fantastic story!
Damianboy chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
love the story :)
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
This is really good, but you should do a sequel or an epilogue on Hermione and Draco talking to Draco's dad and when they go public.