Reviews for Devotion
my 3 eggs chapter 17 . 2/1
can you please update this story and have annie come out of her crystal and talk to eden
Levi Rivaille...? What? Pretty sure its Ackerman. Sorry, it just bugs me.
Raigat chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
I like it. A good insight into how Mikasa fit in with the family. Good job
Raigat chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Great series. I have to say that, to me, you're the best author I've found at portraying Eren and Mikasa in a relationship.
MikaAssassin chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Updateeeeeeeeeee :3 I really love this fanfictionnnnnnnn!
Sentinel07 chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Hmm...yeah I feel this one feels kind of out of place, since I don't think Armin feels that way at all.

Writing is still good though.
kiks493 chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Now i feel bad for Armin although i also don't think he has feelings for Mikasa, still a good read.
LuminousWriter11 chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Nice point of view, and I think that it would be complex for three friends, like you said, to end up having these feelings. Like your stories very much! Keep it up! :)
meliikasa chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Armin :(
I also don't think he feels this way but I still liked since you showed the fact Mikasa cares deeply for him. Maybe if it was Jean...
NotJustAShadow chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
This was brilliant! I mean, I can't find the right words to say how good it was! Great storylines, ideas as well as being very well written. Please add to this or just write more in general!
Sentinel07 chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
Excellent, just like all the other stories!

Looking forward to more in the future!
Dr.Archangel chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
I did enjoy this, and don't worry about your battle scene, you did fine. If you want reference, you can check out my SnK fanfic, "The Assassins Of Yggdrassil"
Dr.Archangel chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Just adorable. That's all there is to say.
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
I like this! Keep it up! :)
sarahdiamond chapter 5 . 1/5/2014