Reviews for Steel Trap
Amazing,
Victory4Zim chapter 12 . 2/10
You have reduced me to a complete sobbing mess. Thank you so much for writing this!
Phantomsbatgirl91939 chapter 12 . 2/8
Seriously, one of the best Supernatural fics I've ever read. I couldn't put it down until I finished it (which is why I didn't sleep last night, haha) because I just had to see Dean come out of the rathra's grasp. I needed to see his family tell him he's worth the world and more.
Absolutely brilliant.
gingerdean chapter 12 . 2/1
This was incredible. Dean's brokenness and hopelessness was so heartbreaking in this, and his pain was palpable. The scene where Sam and John walked in on him in the bathroom with the glass to his throat was so intense and just so heart wrenching. Your writing is excellent, and this is such a beautiful story. I absolutely loved it.
Xmasgirl9 chapter 12 . 1/3
My goddess, that was amazing. I can't believe I just stayed up till six am to read this masterpiece. This was so beautifully written and had a great plot. Well done :D
Elanshaw chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
This story was pretty awesome.
It had whump, angst, brotherly love, John...
You did great..thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is literally the best thing I've ever read. Angsty and heart wrenching.
Can you make a sequel? :D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
How does this not have more reviews?
precious-passenger chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
This was so beautiful. Well done and amazing writing. Not one moment of the story I felt it was anything but in character. Thank you for writing this. I loved the journey Dean went through. You're awesome.
Alex l. k chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Great story thank you for writing!
Oh my chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
So gorgeous! So in character too! XD
somersault-j chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
The best! THE ABSOLUTE BEST! This was fucking awesome and heartbreaking and intense and I loved this so freaking much. TEARS IN MY EYES! Loved it :)
squidgy78 chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Perfect :)
NyteKit chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
I cannot even express to you how long I've been looking for a fic with almost everything you've included in this one. I wanted the hurt/comfort goodness of Dean attempting suicide and John and Sam finding out/stopping him/realizing the role they played. And you did this almost to the letter and it makes me so happy. This was just...so amazing.

I really like what you did with the rathra in this, as well, particularly that she did not cause Dean's first attempt. The fact that she came after that, and that John and Sam knew it, was just the nail in the coffin of perfection for me. Even though I expected a happy ending, I was still wondering even in chapter 11 if Dean would be able to win. And adding in that this is pre-series and the things she said would happen did, can put so much of Spn (especially season 1) into a whole new light.

And that ending with Sam and John breaking down when they thought they'd lost him and then actually talking about it?! I about passed out from this absurd mixture of happiness, embarrassment (for Dean), and just the sheer perfection of it all. I'm seriously basking in that perfection right now even as I type this. Though I do think Dean's turn around in the last chapter was a bit quick, I do like that you tempered it with Dean's own knowledge that he wasn't back to normal and that he would have to deal with the depression again. I just wish he'd (they'd!) actually start to deal with it now. So many places for it to go after this but I love that you wrote this as it is. This is definitely being saved as a favorite.
melsplace00 chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
First of all let me say -OMG this has been the most painful story I have ever read! The emotions that you were able to convey in the words was so very real, many of us have felt those feelings of uselessness and emptiness but to see them in writing was amazing! You truly have a gift. I cannot even begin to tell you how many tears I shed while reading this story; from sadness, hopelessness and then the warm fuzzy feeling at the end. To be able to put into words the outpouring of love from John and Sam to Dean, in a very believable way, using their voices was incredible! Great job! Thank you!