Reviews for Steel Trap
This was depressing in how cannon it could be T_T I loved John's characterization. He was neither demon nor misunderstood saint. He was a man who loved his kids but just plain not great at the whole father thing.
All that shit that bitch was saying was exactly why season 9 was so damn depressing. Damn it Sammy you can't just go telling Dean you're not brothers T_T
KindKelsey chapter 7 . 4/25
This is really great, poor Dean!
sunshine102897 chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
Wow. This story. Gosh it was beyond belief. So beautifully written. Extremely compelling and my goodness did my heart and soul go into reading this. This was another one of those my-heart-is-audibly-breaking-and-i-can-feel-it stories. Ouchie. Thanks for this lovely story!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
Wow. Can't believe I haven't found this before. It's so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Amazing,
Victory4Zim chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
You have reduced me to a complete sobbing mess. Thank you so much for writing this!
Phantomsbatgirl91939 chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
Seriously, one of the best Supernatural fics I've ever read. I couldn't put it down until I finished it (which is why I didn't sleep last night, haha) because I just had to see Dean come out of the rathra's grasp. I needed to see his family tell him he's worth the world and more.
Absolutely brilliant.
gingerdean chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
This was incredible. Dean's brokenness and hopelessness was so heartbreaking in this, and his pain was palpable. The scene where Sam and John walked in on him in the bathroom with the glass to his throat was so intense and just so heart wrenching. Your writing is excellent, and this is such a beautiful story. I absolutely loved it.
Xmasgirl9 chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
My goddess, that was amazing. I can't believe I just stayed up till six am to read this masterpiece. This was so beautifully written and had a great plot. Well done :D
Elanshaw chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
This story was pretty awesome.
It had whump, angst, brotherly love, John...
You did great..thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is literally the best thing I've ever read. Angsty and heart wrenching.
Can you make a sequel? :D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
How does this not have more reviews?
precious-passenger chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
This was so beautiful. Well done and amazing writing. Not one moment of the story I felt it was anything but in character. Thank you for writing this. I loved the journey Dean went through. You're awesome.
Alex l. k chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Great story thank you for writing!