Reviews for The Hobbit (Various) x Reader
Guest chapter 18 . 22h ago
cool beans
thats nice I love music and singing
Ange de la Revolution chapter 19 . 4/7
And also can you do a sequel to sharing please
Ange de la Revolution chapter 20 . 4/7
Can you please do another Thorin x Reader one please I love these so much.
ChibiWolf890 chapter 9 . 4/3
This is AWESOME! Can you please do another Legolas or Thranduil? I'm fine with either ;)
SilverDragoness chapter 20 . 3/10
Hey awesome story! You should do one of Smaug and a female dragon! It would be the best
Filislady chapter 10 . 3/1
Do you think you might do a continuation of Chapter 10 Jealousy. I would really like to see what might happen. Keep up the good work.
WordsAsStrongAsSwords chapter 19 . 2/26
I love them! Please do more Legolas?
Eden chapter 12 . 2/26
I liked yhe chapter…didn't like 1D
Hello can you do a dwalin and human lady when their both on the quest and at night they kiss or something pleaseeeee or she goes to use the bathroom and he follows and then they talk about their feelings and stuff :)))
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 19 . 2/15
love it! Can you please do a chapter with Fili? He does not get get enough love.
Can I have an elf/smaug haha i cant get the idea out of my head, i drew them like crazy but id love to hear it in writing!
Its me again, the one who complimented on your chapter 18. Like i said before, you are the most talented person i have ever reviewed. When i watched this movie , i literaly jumped when i heard smaugs voice. Poor mom. . .
You are very talented . All of my friends love your story. I am a 21 year old woman that , if i had the chance. I would so get this published and make it into a book , but I know that you cant because of copyright. :( too bad
puppetmaster chapter 2 . 1/31
{clench fist tears runing down cheeks} DON'T GO THORIN! [also great job on this story keep ite up!]