Reviews for Show the Real You
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I know that your supposed to leave reviews here but I have a request for a story.I' m asking here because l'm not a member and am not a writer. I really like reading your stories, you're a great you write a sonamy story about Amy getting really sick and Sonic being there to take care of her? If you don't want to I'll understand.
Sayiri the Fox chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Really great story:)
Sayiri the Fox chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Aww Tails and Cream are so adorable
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Good chapter:)
DanceDream chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Eek! All your stories make me feel all warm and happy, and I'm always thrilled to see an update on any of them, but I guess Christmas Eve has me in an especially fluffy mood. I love this story! I've been following since the beginning and I have adored every second. I was wondering when Sonic and Amy were going to get their moment to shine... and, well, let's just say I'm glad after the fact that you saved the best for last. :D

Happy OTP squeals all around, my friend! Great job, happy writing, and Merry Christmas! :)
werewolf lover99 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
I thought it was totally Howling! awesome from start to finish & i am curious do you think it is possible to write a fan character only story that also includes Noah Raymond Thompson a 8 foot 5 inch, 1250 pound, male purple & gold colored 23 year old panda bear & his step brother Spencer Daniel Ricardo a 15 foot 6 inch, 1850 pound, male gray, blue, red, pink, silver, gold, & orange colored 23 year old gorilla who can swim & fly? BTW merry Christmas, happy holidays, & happy new year.
Comment person chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
Overall, this was a rather unusual Christmas story, which made it so interesting to me. Your thorough plotlines interweave with each other nicely. Though I think the ending was a bit sappy (I am lead to believe that Sword had a dealing with that), it is Christmas...and a good amount of sappiness is expected and welcomed. This story delivers it well.

From, Comment person

P.S. In case you didn't receive my PM...Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to you, too.
TailsLovesCream chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
That was such a sweet, heartwarming ending. I just love this story, so great that you managed to end it on the perfect christmas, Pen and Sword :D
ShinyShiny9 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Awww, ending didn't disappoint! Very cute. Sonic locking Amy in the closet, though . . . XD Merry Christmas!
SuperNolon chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
That was amazing! I loved it SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Hope your christmas is as good as Sonic and co.'s was!
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
SO CUTE! THAT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING! I CAN'T EVEN! XDAHDKAJSIFLADSJIADFSJAD! That was so cute! I seriously love all of your stories! They're always so beautiful! :D 3
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Hahaha poor Sonic XD So close! :P
werewolf lover99 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I really love this story so far.
werewolf lover99 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I really can't wait to see what's going to happen.
werewolf lover99 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
This story is getting really good.