Reviews for Is He Blind?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2018
Oh my gosh I just read all of this. It’s amazing! I was just in curtains and you nailed the characters. Can’t wait for the end!
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 10 . 1/27/2017
Aaaaaah Bobby and Bambi are just so cute, especially when he's defending her aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 9 . 1/26/2017
Me. Same. I'm Bambi just. Walking away. From her problems.

And Nikki just wants to help her idiot friends, the poor dear.

Aaaaah Bobby of course you're jealous! Because you're in love with her too! Just. Get. Married. Already!
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
"What the hell is your problem?"

"I don't have a problem..."

"Then why are you acting so weird?!"

"...Is Cioffi the guy you're in love with?"

"...NO."

I'm. Crying. This. Fic. This. Chapter! "The only other guy I know who's madly in love with someone else is me and I doubt it's me." BOBBY. YOU IDIOT. OF COURSE IT'S YOU! ALDJF'LAJSDF'LADJKSFLDJFADS'LK
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 7 . 1/26/2017
THIS. OH MY GOD. THIS CHAPTER. IS MY FAVORITE ONE.

Fun fact after I read this chapter, I went to rehearsal, and I pulled aside my friends who are playing Bobby and Cioffi, and I told them all about this. I was so excited. Just. Bobby thinks it's Cioffi. Why Bobby? Why are you such an idiot? Aaaaaah.
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 6 . 1/26/2017
THE QUESTIONS GAME.

I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA BE ADORABLE BUT ALSO END HORRIBLY AND GUESS WHAT. I WAS RIGHT.
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 5 . 1/26/2017
THIS CHAPTER.

GEORGIA. WHY. DO. YOU. SUCK.

IT'S ONE THING. TO STRING ALONG YOUR EX BOYFRIEND AND USE HIM TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND BACK. IT IS QUITE ANOTHER. TO WAKE HIM UP AT THREE IN THE MORNING TO ASK HIM FOR SOME STUPID MUSIC. SO THAT YOU CAN SHOW IT TO YOUR EX-EX-HUSBAND. WHEN HE IS VERY CLEARLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!

UGHHHHH GEORGIA I LOVE YOU AS A CHARACTER BECAUSE YOU'RE ME BUT PLEASE DEAR GOD LET BOBBY LIVE HIS LIFE.

Great chapter. Great fic.
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
Awww poor Bambi. Yes. Always sleep with Bobby. Be in love.
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 3 . 1/26/2017
Love the Phantom analogy.

Ugghhhh Bambi just tell him already! He's such an idiot, he likes you back he's just too stupid to realize it!

Ughhh I ship thisssss.
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 2 . 1/26/2017
THE WESTERN BAR. I'M CRYING. BAMBI WHY. ISN'T ROBBIN HOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.

The mechanical bull omg. Poor Bobby. Him and his head injuries smh.
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Okay so I read all of this, but now I'm going back and reviewing each chapter because you deserve fifteen new reviews.

This. Is. So. Good. I'm currently playing Georgia in a production of Curtains at my school, and so I've been reading (and writing) Curtains fics to get more into character. This is definitely one of the best ones out there, and I've been telling my cast about it all week. Thank you so much for writing this!
starkreactor chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
I cant believe you stopped this with only one chapter left T_T but where it ended was satisfying enough if you never update again. this was such a good fic!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
please continue
rosella chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
please continue its so good
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
CANNOT WAIT for the last chapter.