Reviews for Guilt Can Kill
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Well then
and I thought it couldn't get sadder after Hughes died but then you went and did this and why do people like killing Al just why.
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was simply incredible! It was filled with so much emotion! I cried like a baby! Of course, I would have liked very much for it to be longer, but I also think this length is perfect for a bedtime story (I read it right before going to sleep), and I have absolutely no complain! I can't wait to read the sequel you wrote, Hope Can Heal... I guess I'll be seing you tomorrow morning :P and by the way, I do have an account here, I just couldn't login... My account name is exactly like the guest name I used, so if you want to reply, just search for me! It shouldn't be too hard to find me...
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
YOU CAN'T LET IT END LIKE THIS! (TToTT)

Now that I got that out of my system, let me just say, that was beautiful. I don't know how you managed to fit so much emotion in 2000 words without making it too exaggerated. Nothing seemed rushed, and you definitely left us craving more.

There's a small typo that you may like to fix. You have "Mustang wondered if this was the only other time since Al's death that the broken MADE allowed himself the release." I am guessing you meant male, and I just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you wanted to fix it.