Reviews for Knockdown
aprilp2a chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
I loved that story. Always wished they had explored how each felt about the kiss. Thanks for sharing.
linusfan13 chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
Wonderful post-Knockdown story where Rick and Kate confront their feelings for each other instead of burying them under the rug for another year or so. It would have been nice had this happened on the show, but since it didn't, then I'm glad there are writers like you who make it happen. :-)
Terry chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I really enjoyed your work. Please keep writing. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I love this story. I'm sorry it is over. Thank you!
uofmcowgirl chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
;) AT LAST! Great story! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
i love this little story! Knockdown is one of my favorite episodes from season 3...i love that you had them talk about the kiss instead of torturing themselves for another year. great work!
PenguinsPenguinsPenguins chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Sorry to see it end! Loved the ending though. :)
Micrazy2 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
You wrapped them up nicely together. I could see Beckett enjoying having that skimpy dress on when she flirted with Castle in the nightclub.

scottish castle fan chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Great story, sorry its finished.
LoveAbby chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I loved this whole story! Very well written! Totally excellent!
LoveAbby chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Wonderful!
Smokin chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Well, just read all three chappies and your story provided quite the dose of Casketty hotness. Very in character and very very steamy. I kinda cringed briefly at one point though. Is it just me who gets a little grossed out at her giving him a BJ right after a round of sex and several hours of sleep? 'Things' would be less than 'fresh' by that point. Just sayin'. Maybe a shower before she 'returned the favor' or better yet, IN the shower ;-)
Punctuation Diva chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
So loving this and very glad you kept it going. Well written and bless you for your solid command of the English language and your ability to punctuate. Many here lately do not appear to share said skills, and certainly don't like being told so.

On that note, one small but recurring punctuation related thing I've noticed you, and many others do, is not add a space when you use a hyphen as a break. For example:
(His hands continued to move over her-his fingers now trailing up and down her side)
Should actually be...
(His hands continued to move over her - his fingers now trailing up and down her side)
When two words have a hyphen between and no space, the hyphen actually 'joins the words' which is the opposite of what you are trying to do and may even change the intended meaning. So either use a space or where appropriate, maybe use a comma or semicolon.

Eagerly anticipating more of this.
Micrazy2 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I love the morning after you have given them. It would have been nice to have a shower together before the phone call but sometimes, that's the way it happens.

scottish castle fan chapter 3 . 12/9/2013