Reviews for Sanity
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 12/23/2020
Yeah, fck no. Luffy would be out the door running around madly to find his brother. Doubly so when the "Government" starts questioning and threatening him. This chit chat shouldn't be happening. You're a LAZY mf and I can't read one more chapter of this garbage.
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 12/23/2020
Rushing the meeting between them and the Avengers isn't the only lazy thing I see happening. Having every character and their mom infer war from random details is actually, genuinely lazy. First Fury guesses it from a fcking color. A fcking color! Then everyone's getting it from the wounds on their body's. Why war instead of any other kind of fight for their lives? They seem to be honing in on war pretty fcken specifically when instead they should just be flat out confused and curious about the two boys.
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 10/20/2020
good thing steve was there or things could have gotten really ugly
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 10/20/2020
lol theyve never met pirates b4 XD
MagicalCatgirl68 chapter 8 . 9/29/2020
Just read this . gotta say goid job hope your muse comes back and gets the ball rolling again thanks bunches loving it
Myze chapter 8 . 7/21/2020
Just wanted to share my opinion like many others that I think this is a great story so far and would like to see it continued. :)
grandmasphell chapter 8 . 4/26/2020
I really hope you continue this! The story is really good and, as far as I can tell, doesn’t show any signs of plot holes. *I* think the characters are great, with OOC-ness that can be explained away. It’d be a shame if this was dropped...
anvilsanchez chapter 8 . 4/18/2020
Will ypi continue this soon? The story was so interesting and exciting! I can't wait to know what will happen next.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2020
Please update ! It's an awesome fiction !
Fairondale chapter 8 . 11/26/2019
I love this story! It's making me sad though. I want these boys to be okay, let them rest. But I'm really interested to see how the two groups interact with each other. Especially when Steve finds out that Luffy and Ace are actually pirates.
Asuka1920 chapter 8 . 8/24/2019
Can’t wait to read more!
LikeAPro42 chapter 8 . 1/22/2019
I could offer my services. I mean I am missing a few pre-Avengers Captain America movies and Spider-Man Homecoming...but that’s it. I know it’s kinda late but I just found this story and I would love to help out
DemonicWhispers chapter 8 . 1/14/2019
Big fan of marvel and one piece so your fic was really enjoyable to read :)

If you do still plan on continuing, and need any help or anything let me know

Good luck with writing! :))
Excalibur98 chapter 8 . 11/22/2018
we're still here and waiting for chapters. also hit me up if you someone to discuss the plot with
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Your answer to the question is literally the exact same as mine(I think I have probably rewatched the reunion too many times)