Reviews for Snug
MyEternalNightmares chapter 3 . 2/21
Okay, I think this is my second review but in the first one I wrote it while thinking that the fanfic only had one chapter, my bad. This was well written and I couldnt help but squeal. Thanks...
Ki Ken Tai Ichi chapter 8 . 2/17
I like this. I've read a lot of ZoSan cuddling stories (it's a guilty pleasure), but I appreciate this new reason as to why they start sleeping together. And the progression of the two is quite hilarious to watch (he, they were each other's first kisses, so cute!)
bakayaro onna chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Thumbs up for a great original idea! Nicely done!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Please finish this
Ashlielle chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
AHHHHHHH *cups my face in my hands and dances weirdly* I love this story so much! It's so cute! :3
*hands you a cookie* I can't wait until next time! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Please please make more chapters of the book it's so good!
Sam chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
Yaasssssss this is soooo good! I NEEDA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT :D
zosanlaw chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
This story is amazing. I hope you update sooner though I understand your problem. I work at a firm where I have to stare at a screen for 8 hours myself and writing when I come back is a tough task! Still! I hope you update whenever you get the time... Just.. Don't leave the story hanging :(
Unknown Anime Force chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
I have to say love yhoi, but not gay so I really really really really like this story
Unknown Anime Force chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Robin is gooing to give Zoro "the talk" jajaja! (It may go very well (educational) or very wrong (traumatizing) but either way it will be fun to see)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Usopp! You are awake! I'm so happy :D
Teegra123 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Yaaaay, Usopp's awake! :D
Hshakii chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Awwww. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
Please finish and make Ussop live.