Reviews for Ego & Bias
RedSmileyFace chapter 7 . 9/15
I have to stop and say I adored the story. I liked that it was not a straight up recreation of "Pride and Prejudice", but it had enough references and similar scenes/reactions that tickled my Jane Austen bone. The story itself was sweet, and enjoyable to read, and I may have gotten butterflies in my own stomach when I started to guess/realize that Inuyasha was the mystery buyer and I awaited the reveal on a fangirl high. Good timez... It was super sweet that Inuyasha bought the book for his mother, and hearing the reasons why. I adored the sibling interactions between Kagome and Souta (few as they were), and with Miroku. I aslo giggled and liked the side romance story between MirSan; it felt very realistic and flowed naturally. And of course, the InuKag, the reason I started to read this (and the premise of Jane Austen) was very sweet, and funny in how it started off on the bad (broken?) foot. It was a good read.
Bleep Bloop1 chapter 7 . 1/15
I cant believe I didn't recognize the cross reference! you're a bloody genius!
Haibara chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
I loved this! I can honestly say that I've only seen/read a smattering of Pride and Prejudice, but I'm delighted that you included a cast list at the end of your story. You're making me very interested in finally getting past the first meeting between Elizabeth and Darcy.

Please know that you've really made my weekend enjoyable with this cute story. Hope you're still a fan!
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
lmao the entire time I was reading this story, I had a smile on my face because a) you're a good writer b)the characters were engaging c)i liked the storyline. And the c) option kept on confusing me because the entire time I was reading this story, I had this weird feeling that the storyline was something familiar, something I'd read before (btw, didn't read author's notes if you wrote it there, sorry LOL).

And now I just came to your last page and saw the cast list and I can't stop laughing (in a good way and at myself!). No wonder the story seemed familiar, it is familiar (huge fan of p&p!) LOL!

That said, wonderful story! I liked the modern take on the story and I enjoyed your characters! Although I found your Kagome a bit too harsh and bitchy and Inuyasha a tad bit too likeable (esp compared to the original lizzy and darcy ), I still really enjoyed reading the fic! Well done!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
Beautiful story , loved the way it ended !
dreeming chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
LOL at the "casting" at the end. I honestly loved this hahah! So good! And the fact that you kept all the characters in-character as much as possible for the plot, seriously, great job! Ahh this was such an enjoyable read~ _
chinesetakeoutt chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
Was this supposed to be as Pride and Prejudice -y as I think?! Either way I love it !
MadamScorpio chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
awesome ending! still funny to the end! a repeat definitely!
M
13hexe chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
THIS WAS PERFECT

I have nothing to say other than that. I don't usualy read Author's Note (I know) so I don't know if you've ever said it was based on Pride&Prejudice, but suddenly, DAMN EVERYTHING CLICKED AND IT WAS SO PERFECT recalling the events now it fits so perfectly NO WORDS

i love it.
Vena Grey chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
How in the world does this work so well?! Goodness, this is great. When I first started reading, I was a bit skeptical as a lot of P&P remakes tend to lay it on thick with the original storyline, but this was perfect. The characters retain their original personalities and yet the P&P plot felt so organic. I love how you worked Kouga and Kikyou in (especially gracefully on both of their parts), and the two large parties stood out as particularly well done. I was laughing aloud to myself reading the cast list at the end, too...I had Sango and Miroku flipped the whole time.

Very nice work! This made for a fun weekend read x
coulditbegirlx chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
I loved this story, it was amazingly written! When it finally ended I almost didn't want it to. So glad I discovered this one.
Faved and Followed. I will definitely be reading more from you. :)
animegirl73 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Cute story!
Marie Allen chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Aww, I loved it! And I think that you got Inuyasha's blend of arrogance and lack of confidence perfectly. Not a wuss, but not a prick.
veena chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!...
YOU FINISHED IT? :-( :-'
I just thought that it'll be at least a 10 chapter story... I really liked it. Bt i want inuyasha n kagome's wedding... That'll be cute no?
Anyway..thanks for such a romantic story.. :-)
Please write again... I'm looking forward to it..
Wenchster chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
You've completely succeeded in making me love this famous plot all over again. Actually, I might love your version even the tiniest bit better. InuYasha and Kagome were a guaranteed fit for the parts, but you yourself missy did Jane Austen and Rumiko Takahashi proud with your twisted adaption. I can't help but wish there was more to continue with. Id love to hear how the relationship progresses or InuYasha's POV on things. Are you thinking of continuing little side line stories for this universe? I feel my heart breaking -seriously- just by thinking that you might not ever dabble in InuYasha/Kagome romance again, let alone this storyline. I beg of you, please do more of the couple. I know you have other stories but this particular couple won't let me out of their death grip. And this causes me much grief because you and your writing with this couple equals pure heaven for me. The best symbiotic relationship I have ever happened upon since peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I hope you'll let me know either way if you do happen to dabble in this couple future either in this universe -since you've really already taken J.A's idea and ran past it to a much more hip and cooler direction- or a new one. I'm already doing a silent prayer in my head for both. By the way, I m sorry of the lateness in reply after I messaged the hell out of you, but this was the last chapter and I just had to draw it out, reading only snippets a day, so I could fully enjoy every singe moment. Also, can I have your story writing ability pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee? God, there needs to be more writers like you out there in this world, I swear. This story has been such a treat and privilege to read. Really hope to hear from you soon!