Reviews for Ego & Bias
RiceBallMaker94 chapter 5 . 4/14
:( awwh poor inuyasha, Kagome is really mean to him
Softly Spoken Words chapter 5 . 3/28
I'm excited to see where this story goes! I have been hunting for a good and recent story to read, so thank you!
Steam Powered Aeroplane chapter 5 . 3/12
After reading this last chapter, I rewatched the BBC Pride and Prejudice miniseries. And then I got the book from the library. For better or worse, I'm reading the book to keep myself preoccupied till your next chapter comes out.
mishel chapter 5 . 3/9
darn u! it's good! update!
Nane-chan chapter 5 . 3/8
Muito legal ,amo essa fic 3
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 3/5
i am liking this story and the way you stripped pride and prejudice down to the bare basics and built a great universe around it.
gin
IrishIndy chapter 5 . 3/5
You're doing such a great job with this P&P AU. I love how you've recast characters and genders, great job with that. Thanks for the update; looking really forward to the next part.
Qtp2t chapter 5 . 3/4
This is beautiful. Love love love. Please update soon.
deliriou599 chapter 5 . 3/3
great chapter! and now for kagome to research, realize her mistake in her assumption, and give Inuyasha a chance :-)

Now I want a bear c law
meli.phillips chapter 5 . 3/3
OH thank thank youuuuu for updating,I've waited quite a bit for you so this completely made my night! I can't help but feel sad for both of them, a little more for Inuyasha though since he confessed and all but I still intensely love your story. So please keep up the fantastic work!
Lcsaf chapter 5 . 3/3
Wow...ouch for Inuyasha. Kagome is in a right temper.

I'm trying to think of anything else to say or comment on, but I'm just stuck on that pretty intense sidewalk scene...good job of making it believable, I guess.

Is Kikyou going to be making a reappearance?
Chibi Kitt chapter 5 . 3/3
So this just made my day because it's an Inuyasha version of Pride and Prejudice. And Pride and prejudice is my all time favorite book. Love the story! Update soon!

Chibi
Fuzzywazam chapter 4 . 2/2
Falling inlove with the story even more! Sooo kouga is george wickham right?
Sweey I am so happy to find a good inukag fic in a long time! Good writting and good plot! God bless you lady
nane-chan chapter 4 . 1/31