Reviews for It's Just Me
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aside from the occasional grammatical slip-up, this was a wonderful and well-written story. Thank you for writing it.
404626 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ah, this was so cute! There is a definite lack of good Hirota, and this was definitely one of the better ones I've read. The suspense was great, good job!
anon chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
That was so sweet! At the end when they got in bed together was great! Tell us what happened next in the second chapter.
Lady Anatui chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Very cute. I love Jeri's part in it!
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
that was so cute..hehehe..see yha
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
That was so KAWAII! _ nice job, i was right there with Kenta.
BabyDonut chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Loved it! Write more K/K fics please!
Dark Iced Princess chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Good fic, well done!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
YAY! i love this couple! PEACE!
Somebody Else chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
That was fluffier than fluff. That was BUBBLEFLUFF! I liked it anyway. _ I think it's very well- written.
TIBryant chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
FLUUUUUUUUFY! lol, I like the last line... good job! -
Yohko chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Its truly wonderful to finally read a fanfiction from a talented author. These days people take no time to do it, and people praise them because they like the couple. I would just like to say this could have been Juri and Kazu and I would have still loved it. I myself have been having problems with writting recently and this has truley inspired me to write. Thank you very much.
Yohko chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
energy chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
oh my! this was great. i love hirota and can never seem to find enough of them. this rocks.

energy
Me chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Awww! That was sooooo adorable! Write more Hirota fics!