Reviews for What Lies Beneath
thecrazygenderbenderfangirl chapter 2 . 3/7
This is beautiful! I loved it!
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 2 . 2/23
Beautiful. Wonderfully written. The feeling of happiness and unshakable belonging made me feel so at peace too. Thank you for writing this!
mixedprotector chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
fjalkfjea aaaaaaaah. This is so lovely
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
The thing that came through the most to me through this, was the connection. This story, for some reason, had such a different quality to it than your other pieces. I know every piece you write is unique in itself, but this one in particular had a very unusual flavor to it. Somehow, I almost didn't notice the lemon, if that makes sense? All I could see was the intensity of their connection. It was overwhelmingly powerful, written with a strength and flow that was staggering. I would not read this all the time, but thank you. It is an entirely other degree of writing than I have seen before, and gives me pause, and a new appreciation for your work. Well done, my dear.
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is so full. Absolutely thick with the emotion and turmoil of Ichigo's angst. My heart is heavy, I'll have to wait a while before delving into the second chapter. It's so good though, Cho. The intensity right now is a bit much for me, maybe because I'm still not feeling very well, but it's so good. I can hardly wait to get to the second chapter later. Thank you.
xx-butterflyofthenight-xx chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
That was beautiful, every bit of it was an intense all encompassing emotional ride that I found myself trapped in. I actually had to stop reading every few minutes because of the intensity making my heart yearn for a closeness and connection similar to this. The attention to detail was fantastic and extremely realistic, and you managed to capture each characters personalities perfectly. I can not honestly say I have ever read anything like this that made me /feel/ while doing so. You are very talented, this is a piece to be proud of.
emobunny4eva chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Can I just say your ability to keep all the characters in character yet still bend them to fit your story is really refreshing.
Maya Dragon chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
This was an awesome story, great work! :) :D
Quetzalcoatls chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
that was amazing! i don't understand why you always doubt your writing ability when time and again you turn out something like THAT. i'm seriously beginning to think your incapable of writing a bad story! so really, fantastic job,it was everything i asked for and quite a bit more! i can't wait for next weeks fic! :)
Agnew-San chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I've found that your stories are always fun and really cute to read, you portray the characters really well and make the story lines really captavating. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. XD
Missy QueenBee chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I haven't read a pairing like this in a while, and you're certainly doing great on it so far! Can't wait until the second part!

Elder Dragon 93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
OMG, I can't wait for Part 2
Quetzalcoatls chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
you never cease to amaze! that was fantastic!- i cant wait to see what you come up with for part two!