Reviews for The Love Club
legeorge02 chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
This is an awesome story and I love it! Please continue this is fabulous!:D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Yay! Please update soon! But one question. Melanie was injured and bleeding, how come people didn't have more concern for her? Anyway excited for what comes next!
anon chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
This has lines and scenes from another story I have read. Did you work together with another author?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I know it's been a while and you've been struggling but I really hope you update soon. Would love the story to continue. Keep up the good work! :D
mindymb83 chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
I love ypur story please update soon!
Emma.Fairchild.Herondale chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
ok, this story hasn't been updated in almost a year, but you should finish it! its really good.
Aura897 chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
Omg! Melanie! What hit her?! Who hit her?! I'll kick their butts! Don't you people DARE touch Mel! :0 :P
Aura897 chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Omg! Romantic! Sitting under the stars, laying right next to each, all they need now is to hold hands and kiss! Squeee!
Aura897 chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Wow... Just, wow! I didn't know Mel could act like that. ( I'm referring to the whole party scene, when she danced on the counter and Jared caught her in his arms)
Aura897 chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Mel... It's obvious he likes her and she likes him! Man, life sucks!
Aura897 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Melanie! You got drunk gurl! How could you let this happen?! Well, at least they kissed now! Squeeeee! It's so romantic!
Aura897 chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Go Jared! Kick Kyle's butt! Whoop whoop!
Aura897 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
4 words...
KYLE IS A DAMN BITCH!
Ok... 5 words then. And sorry for all my language I've ever written on my reviews to everyone I've ever reviewed. I just get so mad sometimes at the stories and plots that I just have to cuss. Please forgive me... :D
Aura897 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Hmmm...*suspicious expression on face while reading last line of story* I wonder what's gonna happen...
And Mel you better eat something! The only thing you've had so far was a protein bar -and maybe lunch but it didn't mention it in the story so Idk- so you better eat something. If you don't I'll shove it down your throat! Lol I just realized I'm threatening a fictional character that isn't even alive! Lolz!
Aura897 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
What's up with Kyle and Jared!? I'm getting a strong 'rapist' vibe from Kyle and a 'misunderstood protector' from Jared. I feel sorry for Mel. She had to be caught in the middle of the 'almost' fight between Kyle and Jared.